What is your opinion of the new design for G@G?

I'm not sure what to think yet. This is the third time since September that they redesigned the website. I do think it is much more organized, but I also feel that they are trying to fit too much one person's page.

• I like it.
  • I don't like it.
  • Not sure.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really like change in general and I was just getting used to this site because I'm new. Now they've changed it and it's a bit alarming.

• Yeah, I agree. They never tell us when they're about to change. Yesterday it was completely different and I log in today and BOOM! New layout :P

• Good luck with that :P

• thanks! But i dont need it, its finished.

What Girls Said 2

• i'm not sure still deciding. like its kinda nice that u see their ages but it's a little creepy 2. + also u can't have fun of guessing... i don't like the comments thing on our pages, but i like how we have headers + can post how we r feeling... so i just need a little time 2 figure it out.

• It confuses me

What Guys Said 4

• as long as the stay true to the actual purpose of the site, which is a Q&A forum, then im all good.

• The cover photo reminds me of any other social networking sites.

• I like it. it was a good addition

• If they change repeatedly then we will feel fresh so that's good for me.