Can we go back to the way GaG was yesterday?

I finally got used to the way it looked. I don't like the new format changes. Please revert it back.

Also, now it says exact age... I'm not 26 yet... unless I put my birthdate in wrong? But I don't remember having to give my birthdate... meh.

Most Helpful Girl

• Every time they change the format, people start bitching about it. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
    (It's a little amusing though)

What Girls Said 6

• I don't like change. I really hate the age think. It just makes me feel uncomfortable. Also my age is also incorrect for some reason. Don't know why. :/

• Oh it's not that bad is it. Spend a few hrs here & you will get used to it. As for the age thing who cares.

• Yeah, it is annoying. I kinda like a few things about it, but I don't like that everyone can now see that I'm 13. Now I'll get even less respect than I did for just being under 18.

• But if they switch it back then that would be another change! Ah the conundrum =P

• Nah I like it better this way lol

• I hate the new changes. I wish we could go back to😭😭

What Guys Said 5