What's your funniest featured quote on your profile?

My most up voted (sadly) opinions are "this is my poo, isn't it cute? (:" And "in a condom, please." I'm so embarrased! I need to start working on getting some more up votes to get these off my profile. so what's your silliest upvote opinion?

Don't know why this is in sexual behavior, I meant to put it in social. Sorry. :/

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• This is not funny but it's the most up-voted =>

" Yes, unfortunately most of the guys make relationship only for sex. We also want love in our life but sex is the same requirement as love in our life. Not for us all but for most of us.
    You can see the 'poll' "

But my runner-up was funny => She asked to describe life in single word, my reply :-

"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!"

I got MHO for both of above ^_^

• Here are two i'd like gone lol.

What a stupid question this will only bring negativity on the site. Guess ill have some reporting to do.
    I wish i was a mod myself so... (From the attempt to get many downvotes).

And the other one links to a post i can't make anonymous with my voice on it. Nice that people upvoted that so much but i dont want it that visible on my profile i like a sense of anonimity.

• i need some of that Asian persuasion in my life (but thats no secret if you've seen me around the site LOLOL) and im sure she knew this was coming but hell why not @kangy (#^ ^#)

• I haven't found a funny one yet. But after you said this I think I'll start stalking some profiles and read quotes to laugh a little xD

• Currently it's "you sound like a complete brat", lmao!

• Lol! These featured quotes are giving us bad reputations!

• Yay! Welcome back! (:

• @asker thanks ;)

• "gay = a guy who's attracted to males

anything else won't make him gay"

so true...

• Mine is saying I don't have to work hard to get downvoted on this site since everyone hates me, and I ended up having like 60 upvotes.

• "Good friends as in HE WANTS TO FUCK YOU." is one of my most liked. Lol.

• I would say this one...''Green so that it can now be officially a bush''.. An answer to a question on which colour she should dye her pubes lol

• I guess the one where I posted a picture of a girl licking a cat.

• Here is mine."... kidfromthe6ix.files.wordpress.com/.../630827963.gif
    I know how you feel. You missed out and it sucks!"

• Religion is a crutch for people who are to scared to die. Its not funny and with so many bible bashers on this site im suprised it got up voted at all.

• Wings in pads, are for women who drink Red Bull and think that they can fly.

• Mine are from going off on completely ignorant people. Not really funny.

• Well... a question in which they asked who makes the more grammatical mistakes... my opinion was WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE! :) LOL

What Girls Said 8

• The first time I viewed my profile in the new layout I got this:
    "Yeah man, haven't you seen those vagina scarves they sell in department stores?"

Sigh.. I really don't know what to say, lol..
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q759895-girls-does-your-vagina-get-cold

Also, if you switch the Opinion to anonymous, it doesn't seem to show up on your profile anymore.

• Haha. That's pretty funny (:

• Hahah it blew my mind, I only vaguely remember that question... I guess that's what happens when you're around for so long :v I just wish the question title was included with the quote or something, to make us look a little less insane

• I agree. Mine makes me seem totally vulgar.

• "The undetectable Flying Spaghetti Monster created us after drinking heavily.
    I believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster and he believes in me.
    Our conception of Heaven includes a beer volcano and a stripper factory. Join us please!"
    This one I think ^ x_x

• None of mine are really funny. It's just like... serious responses I posted that got lots of up votes and then a couple questions in which I shared selfies that surprisingly got up voted a lot. Haha!

• Lol my selfie got up voted a lot too, but instead of featuring that one, they featured my comments about poo!

• hahaha! omg, that's so wrong. I feel like some of my featured posts that got up voted a lot are somewhat controversial and may make me look like a bitch... that's not a good first impression to give anyone looking at my profile. Lol

• "I don't discriminate ! I hate everyone equally ".

• Atm its 'Sometimes cause when the water hits my skin it just sort of comes out so i dont see the point in trying to stop the flow'

• Mine is *I dont like make up on girls*
    It Is a topic about top lies male would use

• None of mine are funny but every single one makes me want to burst out laughing.

• "I like to put it in myself"