How important is the appearance of your partner?

when it comes to dating someone, do you often find yourself seeing how your partner looks? Do you care about looks more than anything else? Yes I know looks are important but I believe that someone shouldn't be judged based on their looks. Let's be honest. are looks more important to you than anything else?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's important but it isn't the final say in if I'll be and stay with someone. I do have to be physically attracted to them at least because their my significant other and I could see problems arising from me not being attracted to them physically but for me it's always really been personality that attracted me and kept me or made me leave. I wouldn't stay with someone because they were hot and I wouldn't just leave someone because not everyone thinks he's Adonis.

What Girls Said 6

• His character is more important.

• Honestly his character and morals are most impornant! looks are a bonous. If a guy is nice, sweet senestive , loyal , etc then to me he becomes the hottest guy. like its weird but if im attracted to his character then i become hooked

• As long as I'm attracted to them looks don't matter to me. It's the whole package that counts in my opinion. I've met guys in the past who I didn't find overly attractive but after getting to know them they became very attractive.

• For me I have to be somewhat attracted to him but it's not everything

• quite important

• finance, appearance, social status... everything is important.

What Guys Said 3

• An amazing personality can make a girl look on the outside how you see her on the inside. Don't get me wrong though there still needs to be at least some semblance of attraction to her looks or the relationship will fail. Just my thoughts on the matter

• Let me tell you a brief story. Back in my Primary school years there was this not attractive dude, i avoided any contact with him simply because i had a popularity reputation to keep. In short we spoke in a C. A. T class and after tha t his physical image faded away in my mind. So basically your appearance matters to an extent but it does go away with age unlike a person's personality.

• I'm shallow. I can deal with just about anyone's problems but not their stank breath, bad teeth, and insane bug eyes with hobgoblin nose. I just won't.