Anyone else noticed that since exact age is visible people are mad at 18- gaggers?

So far it hadn't been an issue. But now that you can see that someone is not just under 18 but you see 15 they get mad and blame them for being a kid etc..

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes i've noticed. as long as the 18- doesn't ask or give ridiculous opinion, it's actually fine.

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah but I'll say my opinion and put hope this helps. Or I'm only 17 and saying my opinion. No one got mad so far or said that they didn't care about my opinion.

• Wow, I hadn't even noticed, when did they change it? And I guess it depends on the situation and how they handle it, not really their age. I'll admit that I've gotten mad at those older than me on GaG.

• Haven't noticed that at all. Besides not much difference between under 18 & 15?

• people are not happy with under 18 to be on this site for awhile

• Yea, I don't know what I've done

• Why, have they ever insulted you personally?

• Most of the time I say my opinion on things I've experienced. If they think that I'm too young to have an opinion their stupid

• You can always find reasons why you are not "good enough". Not only age, but gender, nationality, even skin color perhaps. I hope and I don't think that I ever felt in the latter two categories.

• I don't blame them, there are13 yr olds asking strangers if its safe to have sex, like fuck I was on Microsoft paint at that age.

• Honestly the content of this site should not be allowed by under 18s

What Guys Said 5

• Before, it was "under 18".

Now, it's "15".

Technically if the question is stupid enough, you can add 2 and 2 together.

• i don't.

i treat them equally, their opinions should be respected the same.

• I recently got an obscene answer from an Under 18. Sometimes the lack of maturity comes through and it lessens the respect for the rest. I keep an open mind but I can understand why others wouldn't.

• people have been complaining about uner 18's for some time now

• No. I get mad about stupid questions, there's just a correlation between 15 year old's and asking stupid things.