Do you like the way GAG now pinpoints your exact age?

What's your opinion on this? Do you like it?

• Yeah its good
  • No I dont like it

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like it for the same reason that a few others have mentioned. If you are in an age bracket that is less common, then you can't ask sensitive questions anonymously without people figuring out who you are.

What Guys Said 19

• I like it. I've heard some grumbling about anonymous posting though, for those with ages that are mostly unique to GAG. I hate the anonymous stuff because it makes trolling too easy to do, but you don't want to punish those people who are on the up and up. A lot of people probably feel more comfortable posting anonymously for some subjects, and that's cool. Conversely, it'd bug me out when something creepy got posted by an "over 35", and I'd be like "fuck, that makes ME look suspect", haha. I'm an open book here, I can't remember the last time I went anonymous, but I get why some would want it. Maybe for anonymous posts they can employ the old age range system, and make it specific in non-anonymous posts? I'm still suspect when the creeps come out, haha, but I can just post a quick "wasn't me", hahaha.

• i don't care after all i've mentioned before i'm 23

• I don't have any problem with it. I liked it by the way.

• though I don't like it I just wish they would stick with one thing and stop changing it so often. :P

• I think it's fine. I like it. I just think if you post anonymous it should give at least an age range so anybody unusually older or younger won't be so easily spotted

• I wish we could have titles after our age...

Like Outofthegrey, Age 20, Destroyer of Worlds.

• Yeah I think it's useful.

• No I don't like it

• Yeah i like it... Im confident of My age why? because i believed being around 30's is my prime age.
    So im at the middle of my tenures and endeavors.
    Hell yeah. Im 29 years old single, where my words and my deeds are the basis of my life and death.

• Yeah I like it

• It's good.

• I don't mind at all

• I don't care I love it, I mean I don't mind people know my real age, does it matter?

• Ι don't have something to hide, so why not?

• Me no care, but me think others care, so me should care too.

I sounded weird there. :P

• I dont mind.

• For the third time, yes, I do.

• I don't know why anyone gives a shit.

• Why should I bother going anonymous and being funny at the same time. I now just run naked down the street with a bag over my head for laughs.

What Girls Said 15

• i have no idea lol. part of me doesn't mind and another part just still doesn't get it. it was never necessary previously. whatever tho, I'm not ashamed of it or anything.

• Don't like it babe 😕

• No!!!
    I can't do stuff on anonymous cause people will know!!! D:

• It looks weird , makes it more like a dating site.

• I like it. It adds another element of realness to this website.

• Its fine unless I wish to post anon. Few are my age so posting anon they will still prob know who I am..

• yeah i like it

• Fine with me I was already in the over 35 group. hahaha It seems to have ruffled a few people. I don't know why?

• I don't mind it at all.

• I like it but it's less anonymous now.

• I preferred the age range to be honest -it gives a little privacy. But its alright I guess

• I just think people will more likely cogitate more on opinions by people who is older than them? Can't complain.

• fine for me
    many already know my age, no hiding

• Is useful, but it makes me feel more exposed

• I don't care but it does make it more obvious to me how many teenyboppers are in here o_0