How does a myTake get promoted?

I wrote one, and wondering how long it may take. Just wondering.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine all got promoted, but the time it takes for them to show up front page varies. One took over 2 months. The other took about 2 days. Still waiting on my last one.

What Guys Said 2

• The admins haft to promote your take, nothing you really can do to get them to promote it, just sit back and wait to see if it gets promoted. As for how long it takes the amount of time can vary, my take only took a bout an hour after being posted to get promoted.

• oh i was wrong when i thought you should redeem 750 Xper. Admins decide

What Girls Said 2

• The admins decide which myTakes get promoted. In the FAQ, it says, "promoted myTakes are featured myTakes that we found to be really inspiring or helpful, full of information that we want more G@Gers to learn from!" However, I've seen a lot of promoted myTakes that are not inspiring, informative, or helpful so, I'm not sure what exactly makes them actually decide to promote a myTake.

• What's the different between promoted and featured take then? Which one is better?

• You can't feature a take only questions, and admins decide if a take gets promoted or not.