Do you like the new feature age presented?

Gag is now showing are actual age. Damn isn't that illegal question in a job interview... lol do you like the new feature?

• gag ages 18-24 old gag
  • or new gag shows your actual age instead of age group?
  • should you have a choice in showing your age? ebo
I think we should have a choice in showing our ages... Other social networks allow it Facebook, instagram and yahoo answers don't really care

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather it not show my actual age. Nobody needs to know my actual age.

What Guys Said 6

• of course!!! now i won't have to ask anyone how old are they... hahhaha XD

• I like seeing how old a person is.

• I like actual age shown.. it just needs verification

• Me gusta! @honeybee said it best though

• I appreciate knowing how old I am.

What Girls Said 6

• I like it. It will help when giving advice to underage users. The advice I give to 13 year old would be different than advice I would typically give to a 17 year old. So, I like being able to use discretion in what I say based on the person's age.

• I am torn. Personally speaking, it suits me fine. But it kind of defeats the point of anonymity. If people choose to be anonymous, their age should be shown in categories like under 18, 18-24 etc. At least, that's what I think.

• I don't really like it. Now that it says actual age I feel like people are going to be commenting in like a 13 years olds question with things like shouldn't you be coloring? Or you're to young for this. Even for me and I'm 18 I feel like if I post something about my sexual experience others will say I'm too young... Focus on school instead... I don't know its weird.

• School does not mean you're a good kid or coloring. Welcome to the internet.

• No I'm saying others will be rude and say that... Not me.

• I've already seen it and find it rude when older adults comment these things...

• I love that there is age displayed. It gives insight into how people of different stages in life think and it's more specific. Don't panic lady, it's not like they're displaying weight and penis size. =/

• I honestly don't mind. What I don't like is older people who try to boss younger people around. Just becaus your an adult doesn't mean you're more mature, smarter, or know everything. Most of the people are so freaking immature. I block people like that.

• Doesn't bother me, only thing is people can see how old I really am besides age group. :/

• You can be 13 on here wow!