Why ages now kinda pissed?

Ok so WHY are our ages now posted on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• yea, I don't like it either. I liked it better when I was 25-34, dammit!

• ... also, it makes posting anonymously harder, if you're someone who isn't always anonymous. it become too obvious who's asking or giving the opinion.

• @red_arrow wow!! I thought you were in your 40's.

• lol, I already got the same reaction from another user here. I feel great that others see the young in me. Now if I could only convince the body. ;-)

What Guys Said 6

• the GaG operators can't stop changing how ages show up and this is just the newest version. they'll most likely change it again in a few weeks.

• because of some changes they made. i see no prob with it

• Its hilarious

• I like it, a lot changes from 18-24 so I think it helps people give more relevant advice sometimes.

• who cares, age is a meaningless measurement, I wish we never measured peoples ages.

• You're going to complain about that... there are starving children in Africa, and this is what you choose to complain about?

• Hahahaha something my brother and I would say

• Next, they will suddenly reveal the anonymous users and then you will be crying. Oh, wait. They already did that. So when it comes back you will be crying.

• Says the 67 year old, commenting on a 17 year olds question...

What Girls Said 3

• I don't like my exact age showing either. Now that people know my true age I fear they'll think I'm just an old fuddy duddy when I'm actually young at heart.

• Lol if they see your posts about sex them never say that.. Especially if they see what you say about oral. I, for one, love reading your posts.

• Hey, I think you are just a youngster. Grow up, will you? ;-)

• They were posted on here fore just not as precise. Is it something you don't like?

• Yeah I don't like how it shows your precise age...

• Just curios, why?
      You can tell the people running this site and I'm sure they'll change it if you can get enough people who want the same as you and tell them that you want it back to how it was.

• I think this way is probably better for the younger users, it helps people monitor how they answer their questions