Do you hate it when you're the only one to answer someone's questions on GAG?

Whenever I'm the only one to answer someone's question I feel a myriad of different emotions.

One is guilty. I feel so guilty if I'm the only one who commented because then I know their question won't go into the "no opinions" section and it will just get pushed down to the bottom.

Another thing I feel is awkward. I feel like maybe I shouldn't have answered the question if no one else thought it was a good idea.

Then there's the pressure. I feel pressure to give them the best answer in the world because I'm the only hope they've got and they'll probably end up giving me MHO since I'm the only one and I feel like I should earn it.

The last emotion I feel is annoyed. If I'm the only one but I didn't love the question and I answered anyway and they keep talking to me than its annoying af.

Anyone else feel the same?

Most Helpful Guy

• Only thing bothers me about it is there so many people who been here 4 a long time who could provide a good answer but dont. So its left up to me to try to help I pitty the poor bastards whose questions I have answered.

• Haha I never thought about it like that.

• WHHHHAAATTT? Tell me you're joking about the car thing C. C I mean, people are friendly here and all but I would NEVER do that!!!

• Na not kiding. But I wouldn't do it in the city. And when I leave the car 4 the night I gota lock it. Its like a different world here. If u wana know more message me it was good chatin to ya.

What Guys Said 3

• hate it? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

i LOVE IT!!! if i'm the only one who answered, it means that chances are 100% to get a MHO XD

use your head :-P

• No, always glad to get the Xper and try to help/feed a troll

• I'm glad to get answers

• That's nice. Lol but that wasn't the question.

What Girls Said 5

• You just made me realize that I am insensitive in regards to this particular issue.

• lol no? i dont really care bout that.

• Nope. I just want the MHO so whatever...

• Wow, I'm really surprised by these answers haha! None of you are getting MHO LOL (jk maybe)

• Sorry... I'm just being honest ;)

• Haha I know. I appreciate it!

• nope i don't feel the same when i'm the only one answering a question

• No , I really don't mind because anyways I'm going to be the only one getting the points

• Hahaha greedy one! Lol