When you ask a question do you give 'most helpfull' and upvotes?

I have noticed that a lot of question that are several days old still dont have a 'Most helpful answer' selected. And that some answers, even if the question asker responded positively to the answer, dont get an upvote.

So if you ask a question what do you do? Do you upvote and/or select MH? Why? Why not?

Personaly i think everyone shopuld try to select MH and give upvotes after all people did take the time to try help.

I'll give upvotes and MH to all of you ofc. ;)

• I do both.
    50% (2)83% (5)70% (7)Vote
  • I give MH.
    25% (1)0% (0)10% (1)Vote
  • I give upvotes.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I don't do either.
    25% (1)17% (1)20% (2)Vote
  • see results
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
how long do you wai to select MH?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• i always give MH. i'll wait a few days to give it. probably up to 5 days and then i choose one. sometimes i upvote it, sometimes i don't. it depends on the opinion.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, I always up vote everyone who answers my questions. I also give out MHO, but not until several days after the question has been asked, just in case I get more answers to select from.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't select MH right away. I wait a couple of days, so that all the of the opinions I'm going to get come in. Then I pick MH. I upvote as I read them.

2|1
    0|0
    • same here but I've seen week old posts without so i wondered

• I don't give upvotes, unless I love your opinion. I think they're useless. I feel forced to give MH.

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 1

• i always give MHO asap

0|0
    0|0