I have noticed that a lot of question that are several days old still dont have a 'Most helpful answer' selected. And that some answers, even if the question asker responded positively to the answer, dont get an upvote.
So if you ask a question what do you do? Do you upvote and/or select MH? Why? Why not?
Personaly i think everyone shopuld try to select MH and give upvotes after all people did take the time to try help.
I'll give upvotes and MH to all of you ofc. ;)
- I do both.50% (2)83% (5)70% (7)Vote
- I give MH.25% (1)0% (0)10% (1)Vote
- I give upvotes.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I don't do either.25% (1)17% (1)20% (2)Vote
- see results0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote