What age group pisses you off the most on gag?

For me it's the 13 year olds..
I just can't stand them. They are sooo annoying and think they know everything when they DONT.

I tried to be nice, but they just get soo overly offended for no reason! >:(

So what age group pisses you off the most on gag?

What age pu

I'm not trolling either it's just.. They can't accept a truthful opinion without getting really defensive about something there is no need to get defensive about.
What age pisses you off the most*****

I mean
Not what age pu
Loooool damn my autocorrect

Most Helpful Guy

• All those that are not adult enough to realize that opinions that hurt should not be given!
    Sometimes a 14 year old like you can give nice opinions but there are 30 year old people who behave like 10 year olds fighting for a ball :-(

What Guys Said 25

• Under 18 is pretty annoying to me. It's usually rambling relationship junk from people who really haven't experienced real problems yet.

• Not all not all...

• But they might not be to someone else.

• I'm referring more so to the rambling about "relationships". I'm sure some people under 18 do experience real problems.

• 14 year old trolls tick me off

• >Is 14
    >Complains about how 13 year olds act sooo immature.

• 14 year olds who think they're so much more mature than 13 year olds

• There is a difference between 13 and 14 years olds? That only 365 days difference lmao!

• And you are 14 hahahahaha

• under 18 people who ask about "how to" involve in certain "Sexual Acts".
    Sure not ALL under18 people are like that but still it's the time you should be focusing on how to make your future life better and not by making someone/getting pregnant.

• There's nothing wrong with it though as long as you are using protection, which reduces the risk of pregnancy to at most 0.6%. Adding the implementation of the birth control pill, the chance of getting pregnant with proper use of a condom becomes 6×10^-4 percent.

• People under 18 who try to debate me on politics when they know little to nothing about what their talking about but swear they're more "informed" and "aware" because they can spout out their parents views word for word and treat it as it's holy scripture...

• Omg yes! I hate it when they do that. Like to be 100% honest it's just like how parents brain wash their kids and try to make them think that they want to be doctors and engineers.. When in reality they don't know what they want and can't make stable opinions so they just listen to them until they get older.

• the sad thing is that there's people like that who are older than 18 and still haven't formed their own ideas just follow what mommy and daddy think

• @Nicolás25
      That's scary.. that's why this world is dangerous

• For me it's the under 25 year olds..

• i don't care about other people's ages.

if someone pisses me off it'd be for another reason... not the age itself

• 69 year olds... so annoying

• I understand your pain quatari girl :p

• People in general pisses me off from time to time... to time, to time... But it's funny how you are 14 and hate 13 year old :D.

• The below 18 group is just ugh!

• if you think that bad of ones just one year older than you, youkind of get the idea, what we think about you xD... but honestly its feminazis for me!

• Those damm under 18's

• People all 18 and under. They think they know it all when they don't. They don't have experience and ask so many stupid questions.

• Exactly. 13 years olds are making me really angry.

• I don't judge based off of that I've learned my lesson from the past.

• I think I piss off myself mostly on here :D

• Honestly, my teenage brothers and sisters have really disappointed me...

• <25 is my generalized annoyance. But I figure when I am 40 it will be like <35

• Under 18. Asking sex questions

• I didn't get pissed off on GaG even though they try really hard to accomplish that.

• Early 20s, think they're so much more mature than late teens, when in reality, it's a couple of years and they're really not.

What Girls Said 25

• lmao. says the girl who probably JUST turned 14.

• Bad joke incoming! Brace yourselves! Woop, woop!
    www.oxonianreview.org/.../irony.jpg

• 35 year old women that think they're so cool when obviously they're just freaking awesome.

• Most of the under 18 crowd. A good portion of them are all trolls and catfishes. They are also quite ignorant to world issues they really know nothing about. Not all. But most.

• probably 14 year olds.

• I don't think I have an age group... I get annoyed from people in all age groups because in every age group there are going to be annoying ignorant people. I find men are the worst on here (in general obviously not all) I get bullied by them on here and get messaged inappropriately and stuff.

• Anyone under the age of 18 that tries to act older than they actually are... in order to complain about someone you have to at least be out of their age range. I would group you right in with the 13 years olds, whom I do happen to find the most annoying.

• Honestly, none of the age groups bother me. The only thing that bothers me is trolls (and not funny trolls, but weird/creepy ones).

• Yeah I know right... There's actually a study that trolls are physcopaths

• Lol, they probably are. I also really hate just the creepy guys on this site. I just got a message like 2 days ago from a guy asking if I wanted to see his dick. Ew. Like, can't he see on my profile that it says I'm "In a relationship?"

• I'm 21 people in the under 18 group are really annoying I find generally. Mostly because of crush stuff and I really can't relate to them

• Most 13-15 year olds. Not all. Some are mature younger, but not generally
    They all wanna know it all.. Tell you you're wrong, and they often think the world is ending.
    But, I guess that was me then too.

• Please say you're trolling haha.

• You are just one year older and probably belongs to the group most gagers find annoying. It would be better if you were trolling.

• There's idiots in all the age categories, like there are also nice, cool people too. Life I guess lol.

• I can accept a truthful opinion thats why I come on here to get answers and give opinions. its not all 13year olds. :) and if your opinions are truthful make sure they dont hurt peoples feelings, there's a difference between being rude and giving an opinion and people perceive things differently, so even if you thought it wasn't hurtful, you need to think if it Will offend them.

• A year makes that much of a difference?

• Anyway, it's not so much as the age as the type of person that bothers me. There are some teens that have great questions, and there some adults that sound like they are 13 year old drama queen. I wouldn't focus too much on the age part.

• I don't think any one age has the edge on pissing people off?

• None of them do :\

• I don't think there is a specific one
    18 to 24 yo -many trolls come from this age group

• Under 18. I'm not talking about all of them, but most of them. They're trolling with their helpless opinions and have a huge defense ready for some typing wars.

• Pubescent drama queens... ._.

• Obnoxious people (young girls in particular) who ask a question and then get pissed off with you if you don't answer it the way they want you to. My opinion is my opinion, deal with it!

• It has nothing about age that pisses me off. It has more about what they write and say.

• I know you hate 13 year olds, but im 13 and Im not like you described so don't hate me x :(

• I'd say the ones that are 38 or much older like 25 is usally the age group I don't like

• Under 18. Sorry anon :(

• Not everyone's rude... I don't like 15yos. -18 yo. They think they've got it made. But baby they ain't seen nothing yet when they rely on their parents for everything. And theyre too sensitive about everything. And say stfu a lot... Hmm is that they got?