Anger and jealousy on gag, why?

There seems to be a lot of jealousy on gag to the people who are with someone and ask questions about their significant other. And from the jealousy they kind of attack the asker and try to make them feel bad, questions about why people want to spend so much time with their SO. Why they would get married.
Don't they have a right to ask a question whether or not try are with someone same as single people can ask? Most people on here have a goal of finding someone to date so why hostility towards people who have met the goal?
I'm doing this anon as I've answered a few questions recently trying to stand up for those in relationships, and don't want to call out the people who were mean about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's the nature of the internet.

I guess people here see a surplus of those kinds of questions, and get sick of answering them, especially if the answer is obvious. That doesn't excuse being obnoxious to other people.

• Yeah I get that, it does go both ways, the rate me, am I fat, am I ugly, no one loves me, does he/she like me questions are annoying over time. But people are looking for help

• Agreed, if you don't agree you shouldn't put the person die just for kicks, that really won't help them

• Thanks for MHO :D

What Guys Said 4

• Because I've observed many users here have this type of attitude

treasure.diylol.com/.../...ucking-river-7886ab.jpg

• It sucks, I've met some very nice people but now there's more people looking to feel better about themselves by putting others down than people just looking for help

• I think the majority of people just want to live their idea of a nice life. Maybe it's just in the city where I live, but there's more often than not good hearted people

• Yup, but gotta stay positive regarding life ^_^

www.apisanet.com/.../...them-no-one-is-perfect.jpg

• You are in a nest filled with The Rejected, The Downtrodden, The Angry, The Listless, and The Miserable and you can't figure this out by yourself? Are you REALLY 25?

• Welcome back error!

• Because sometimes I do ask questions for help.

• These pizza rolls are pretty good. If a person goes back to the same poor doctor and expects better treatment is it the doctor or the patient?

• i'm not jealous of them of course.

if they have a SO that's fine with me... i don't want any :-P

• Lots of pessimistic people here on GaG, unfortunately

What Girls Said 4

• There is a bit of judgment that happens on this site. I think it's just normal human behavior coming out in people. You get to see their true colors. ;) Not nearly as harsh as listening to my sister in laws, though! Most people here are very nice, and fun to chat with.

• Are the people in a relationship acting like they are better then single people? Then I can kind of understand it. I'm in a relationship and when I hear (mostly women) making them sound like they are better then single people because they have an SO I will say something. Or if I hear someone treating an SO in a negative way even if it's just not respecting their opinion I will also say something then. Do you have any examples about what you are talking about?

• Yeah some people were basically saying people who get married are stupid. One girl was saying her friend has no life and she's not going to be her friend anymore now that she has a boyfriend. Just because in her opinion she sees her boyfriend too much. Basically it's people feeling like someone isn't having their opinion of a "right relationship" ie not having their idea of what a relationship should be so they condem it

• The point of this site is to post opinions and since it's all strangers why be nice? Some people are legitimately against marriage and do find the idea stupid. The case of the friend that is jealousy but in the case of commenting on a relationship dynamic if they have a legitimate reason of why think it is bad or stupid then that's not jealousy that is an opinion.

• I hate the internet because it's just a screen to hide behind as a coward. People wouldn't be that outwardly rude to strangers if we were physically in a public place. Why can't we all just encourage other and help each other out? Especially on this websote, since that is the original intention!

• You meet be new here...

• Nah an oldie coming back, the site didn't use to be woe is me

• It's really bad. There's one guy who constantly tells everybody their girl is going to cheat anyway so just leave her. Probably half the guys really have a deep hatred for women in general and blame women because they're single or depressed.
      There's a whole heap of Eliot Rodger types on here.

But, there's still a bunch of cool people to lol

• Yeah I had a guy say I can't be friends with my guy friend because familiarity breeds cheating... Umm really? So he's saying I'm eventually gonna cheat. Awesome