How can I add image on myTake?

It keeps saying "add image to blahblahblah". I don't know how to put one. There's only "preview myTake". There's no button or box that says "add image". Is it because I'm using a mobile or I need more Xper to be able to add an image?

What Guys Said 2

• This information can be found in our myTake - www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a6807-what-s-your-take-faqs-more - and in our FAQ - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq#175

You must be Xper Level 2+ to add links to your Takes.
    One image is required in order to submit your Take.

To add links to your Takes, simply click the link button, hovering your mouse of the button will give you the message Insert/edit link. From the pop up box, add the URL address in the Link box and add the Text to display (the text that will appear clickable in your Take). Then click Ok.

To add images to your Takes, simply click the photo button, hovering your mouse over the button will give you message Insert/edit image. From the pop up box, add the URL address of a photo online or upload a photo stored on your computer, then click Ok.

To add videos to your Takes, simply click the video button, hovering your mouse over the button will give you the message Insert/edit video. From the pop up box, add the YouTube or Vine URL address of the video, then click Ok.

You can add up to 10 embedded photos/videos to your Takes.
    Please remember, nothing explicit or offensive! Keep it relatively clean, guys!

• I am trying two do the same. Thing. An I get the same thing as you do.

• u can't
    answermi ne

What Girls Said 0