What made you choose your Gag user name that you have now?

It could be any reason. Sometimes when people pick user names it has meaning and sometimes it doesn't have any meaning at all.

My user name was picked because it sounded cool. And I am cool as the breeze if you met me in person. Lol, and it wasn't taken. I like to pick user names that are not already taken.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like mine but it's my usual username for things. It's my name and some number of mine. I wanted to change mine but moderators can't change their names so it was a bad time for me to find out you could change them. :(

• That sucks that you couldn't change it. :( But it's still a nice cute name.

• I learned you shouldn't have the same username in different websites. Because you become easily searchable :( opens the door to stalkers and creeps.

• Mines similar to others so I need it changed!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a proud 90's kid, I have a huge obsession with my childhood which has cause me to hoard things from my younger years, plus I just love and miss that beautiful decade. Common sense is so common nowadays. Morals, values, integrity, compassion, understanding, etc. seem to be forgotten or left behind in the 90's. Creativity, individuality, and originality in art, music, tv, entertainment, society overall were at all-time highs back then before reality tv, talent-less celebrities, and abuse of technology (social networks cell phones, etc.) influenced the mass the wrong way.

1990-1999 <3

randomanything.com/.../..._One_Picture-550x362.jpg

pbs.twimg.com/media/BDbzBAXCcAA7XPx.jpg:large

accioriptide.files.wordpress.com/.../...4345_n.jpg</a>

• Nice, the 90's were fun times. I think everything is going retro now. The 80's style came back, the 90's style came back. But it's different because even though stuff is retro we are living in different times now. But I iked how you broke it down and the pictures bring back memories. Fresh Prince is a funny show.

What Girls Said 71

• I am boring and unoriginal. There is nothing authentic or original about me. That may be it!
    Easy to explain.

• Lol, I picked my username because when I was in middle school, a couple of boys called me "Brunette Babe" lol, they would just refer to me as that. I thought it was annoying because these same boys went to my high school, and they were still calling me "Brunette Babe", and everyone thought it was cool or something, haha, so a lot of the high schoolers started calling me that. Then when I had to create usernames, it was just easy to remember lol. So I used this username because of that reason. It's easy to remember haha. However, I think I should be "Blondie" now, because I am more blonde than brunette now lol.

• I have had this nick name "Paris" for nearly four years now, coolbreeze. My real name is "Purice" but when I met my husband out Egypt, him and all of his friends and family started calling me "Paris" because it was Easier for them to Pronounce and remember.
    On Gag, for i just carried it over to here, dear, putting the number "13" next to it for having Discovered GAG December 31, 2013, signing up, January 1, 2014, seemed fitting. xx

• Nice, that is so cool that it has deep meaning mixed in with it. And it's cool how it relates to you. It's a cool and nice name.

• :)) xxoo

• :) xoxoxoxo

• It's from the lyrics of a country song by Blake Shelton.

"You be my honeysuckle, I'll be your honey bee"

• this is my go-to e-Alias. I don't know why honestly lol. I like the Marx sisters writing. They cared about Ireland and were clever analysts. I went through a phase of being into revolutionaries who spent time in Ireland. Some of my usernames had Gonne in them after Maud Gonne. I kinda settled on Laura Marx tho :)

• My username are two totally random dutch words. Spuit means spout as in spouting and kaas means cheese. It has a little bit of a dutch meaning behind it because the Netherlands is famous because of it's cheese and in the dutch language, people stick words together and that was something I had trouble with when I learned English . We got words like arbeidsongeschiktheidsverzekeringsformulier and it makes total sense for us, but in English all the words are loose from eachother. Kinda weird huh

• being young and stupid. i was like 16 or 17 when i came up with my username for this account. i wish there was a way to change it. anybody know if there is? lolol

• My GAG user name is pretty much my name.
    First name and the abbreviation of my middle.

• Link - legend of zelda. Don't recall why I added the 'y' or the 'winky'.

• Well I used to read a lot of Arab romance novels -with princes in them when I was 16.
    I am treated and spoilt like a princess hence Princess comes from that.
    I had this idea back then that Arabs are proper religious, and have green eyes so if I marry one then not only will my kids be half Arab and have green eyes - they'd learn fluent Arabic

I'm crazy I know lol

• Here I thought you picked the name cause there was a cool breeze blowing when you came across GAG :P

• Your welcome. :)

• Hahahahaha u really gave meh a nice laugh ma Piwncess!

• My user name because I'm always day dreaming and by birthdays 12/18 lol. Corny but whatever I like it ^.^

• I absolutely love pandas and I love the ice cream "panda paws". My favorite number is 22 because I believe that 22 is the age where you actually get to do what YOU want to do and you are not held back by anything. I cannot wait to turn 22! I would most likely be out of college then as well.

• That is a nice name. Have you ever seen live pandas? Panda paws ice cream is good. Lol 22 is a fun number and fun age. My advice about getting older is enjoy your youth as long as you can.

• Hahah Lol :) When you get time watch it from start to finish. It's very funny and entertaining. Lol

• Alright :) I'll plan on watching it soon then!

• I love the galaxy and stars. Also, because I'm part of a fandom named Cassiopeia. But I guess it's more because of my love for the stars haha. I like the name though.
    Wish I could be alien..

Als the X is just because it's not overused and the username Cassiopeia was already taken.

• That is cool that you like the galaxy and the stars. Lol hahaha being an alien would be cool and fun you can travel any where in the universe and you can get an up close and personal look at the stars. lol

• its my name.. well, my nickname. But I use it in place of my real name.

• It's my name haha

• Nert is a word I made up and 73 is the perfect number
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TIYMmbHik08

• i'm into ritualistic self-sacrifice

• I created my account with the username "tellme1" because I was going to ask questions.. You can only tell me 1 thing ( post opinion) .. Then I did not really like it, so I changed it to " thechica" why? Because la chica= the girl so I mix it up! One word English the other Spanish..
    So yeah :D chica is girl and the is la
    Thechica =]

• My username is part of the lyrics of one of my favorite songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Vt4MlbM0c

It's a song that always makes me happy and I love it :) It also reminds me of my boyfriend for several reasons

• Nice, and the song is nice. That is cool that it has deep meaning.

• Nelly is my nickname, the rest just rhymed :D

• Nice and that is cool that you made it all rhyme. You have mad skillz. :)

• I use to have another username. I changed it, 2 years after I joined GAG. My first username was cheesy and I wanted something that was simple and unique, so I changed to my actual username.

• Sailormoon was one of my favorite anime/cartoons when I was growing up so I chose it to be my username

• Nice name. I remember when sailor moon used to come on tv. I use to watch it. It was a very good anime/cartoon show.

• I remembered hearing his word somewhere. Then I quickly googled it to remember what it meant.
    Then I saw the translations and thought: "Hehe, that's kinda cheeky." And then I picked it. =p

• Nice, That is cool that you looked it up and stuff. It's a cool name.

• sad to say it has.. i JustGotStuck liking this guy for almost 3 years maybe? And JustGotStuck on being a friendzoned! ugh... (-_-)

• That sucks. :( Sorry that you got friend zoned. And liking somebody that long is good. I wish that he would had felt the same way that you did. It's still a good user name though.

• yeah.. maybe i will? soon? :D

• Nice that would be cool. :)

• I don't know? 😐 maybe? Perhaps? I love drinking coffee? Perhaps? Lolol

• Lol that is a good one. It's a nice and cool name. That is cool that you like coffee. How do you like your coffee?

• Hahaha me too I can go for a nice hot cup of coffee too. It's frigid cold and it would warm me up.

• I'm having one now! YUMMM to the O! Hehe

• mine stands for my college teams chant then my birth year

• Lol nice. I like the hidden meaning. And that is good that it relates to you. I hope that chant is a good chant? Lol.

• thank you

• Your very welcome. :)

• Blood Dupre is a really sexy Anime character, who in the Alice in Wonderworld/Country of Hearts series, is a serial killer/mafia leader: http://www.zerochan.net/153118#full

• Nice, that is cool that you picked a very cool anime character to use.

• Yeah, look at the fan art on Google if you want, it's awesome. I get all of the volumes from Barnes and Noble.

• Ok thanks. I will check it out.

• Falling 4 (for) U (you) TC (my crushs initials)

• Nice, and that is cool that it has a hidden meaning.

• I hooe he does ♡ thank you again :P

• Your very welcome. :) I think he will.

• My nickname has been Peaches from the time I was little and I love margaritas.

• DragonWolf, well Dragon and Wolf both are/were my nicknames :D so yeah, thats why, and it also sounds good as 1 name :)

• More from Girls
    41

What Guys Said 50

• As a general rule, when I create a new account for a website or game I'll use the name of a game character. The character I pick depends on the type of game or website e. g. if it's for a zombie game I'll pick a character from R. E. if it's a WW2 game I'll pick a character from B. I. A.

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...Z2U1szcxzqo1_r1_500.gif

• I use to choose my name as username (like Twitter etc.) but when I was signing up to this site, there was something like 'Be creative' & that's why I ditched the legacy & tried to be creative. I think I succeeded in it because I received so many compliments about it.
    Practically, I'm not 'YourFutureEx' type of guy. I'm innocent and loyal. :-)

• Well mine is from DmC : Devil May Cry.
    C'mon man, the dude is half demon and can weild two pistols like cowboy from the hell >:]

media.animevice.com/.../...5_31827874_900_1770.jpg

• Because it sounds cool and has no connection to me so no one can trace it back to me because I was paranoid when I first started, haha. That's basically my story :P I may change it to a name that has meaning but I don't know :/

• Nice, it's a cool name and different. True a lot of people get paranoid about names being traced back to them. You have to do what makes you feel comfortable. And at least it wasn't taken so that is good.

• It was back when MySpace was cool, when I started to use this for everything. I was over my friends house, and he went on my MySpace page and he said something like, "You need music on here, man". So, we go on this site that you need an account on, to be able to put music on my MySpace page, and we sat there for a minute thinking of a name, and he asked, "How about Dakota the Rota?" So I agreed, but then he started to call me Dakota the Rota around our friends and, it kinda became name they started to call me and in became my user name in just about everything.

• Nice, and that is cool that it has deep meaning. I remember those MySpace days. Good times.

• i was thinking about the movie "the day the earth stood still" when i was signing up, but i feel it doesn't represent me that much since i'm mostly into music than movies.

• Well at least it has meaning to it. The day the earth stood still was a good movie. I saw the old verison and the remake version.

• I feel like my screename on a given site should reflect my intent there. I have four I have invented but this is a unique class of site so I came up with a new one.
    It speaks to my willingness to engage in discussions, regardless of whether or not my opinion will be popular.

• Nice and that is cool. I think that is good that your screen name reflects why you are here. I think it's good that it's unique and different.

• I was listening to this song when I decided to change my name, decided to go with the Spanish word for crying, as llorando sounded cooler than crying.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmisOxCHEiw

• I suffered with health probs for a very long time. I always believed in the phrase 'things get better' but after 9 stinking years, I started losing hope in that dream. I would sit in my bed and think "maybe things do not get better for me." Suicide would creep around the corner constantly, I thought about it so many times. It was a very alluring offer.

One day I told myself, fuck all these suicidal thoughts. If mother nature wants to kill me, then do it. Until that actually happens, I'm gonna keep trying to make it or die trying.

• Wow thanks for sharing. I think it's a very powerful and inspirational name. Never gave up hope.

• There was a time during high school where I was really flatulent, and a few friends called me Fart for a while. With that came a gamer tag Ihav2fart.

• Nice, It's a very cool and different name.

• @BelleGirl21 whoa, my apologies for missing this comment. You're welcome to pm me about how I got it. O_O

• @bellegirl21 a LUV letter to meh besides ma boi would be appreciated 😚

• Well, it was between "Virulence" and "Virulent" and I thought since I am like a blight on most lives and perhaps in the timeline itself I would go with "Virulence" but then I thought it might be smarter to go with something that's a bit more tangible and was an adjective so I went "Virulent" instead. I'm not sure how I feel about it though; I still like "Virulence" more.

• That is good that you name has such deep meaning. I think picking any user name is tough.

• Oh so you understand now... Yes. I knew that.
      See, I hate secrets too, yet you have avoided answering my questions so many times...
      I was thirsty and you didn't even hand me half a glass of water you cruel man.
      Sweet revenge.

Anyway, it's only fair. I am strangely amused of the fact that you're curious about something sooo... umm insignificant?

And I swear we're going to make this poor guy disavow his fucking question if we keep doing this...
      He probably wants to murder both of us in a slowly painful way. I wouldn't blame him.
      REMOVE THE THING IN YOUR MESSAGES. Or I don't know!

"To protect is to be aware. To be aware is to age greatly"
      I understand. Don't remind me of my mental age. I am trying to forget it. I usually act like I fluctuate between 7 and 82.
      I shall take some rest.

• in a slow & painful way*

• Jack White's guitar, a '64 JB Hutto Montgomery Airline (made out of res-o-glass)
    www.woodbrass.com/.../AIR59+DLX+2P+LH+RED.JPG

• Nice name and that guitar looks so nice to play and have. Lol. I would frame it and never play it. Lol

• i adore greek myths O_O
    and the story behind hephaestus is ruddy sweeeeeet ^_^
    media0.giphy.com/media/dKjkpySoZnfhe/giphy.gif

• Nice, greek myths are always fun and cool. I have to check out that hephaestus story.

• Didn't think much about it. I just re-used an old username of mine (Coolguy321), and changed the number. :\
    Personally I would've just named it Specter2495, but I often never talk when I use that username, and when I do talk, I'm completely harsh to people. :P

• That is cool that you are a coolguy. I think it's a good name.

• Haha me too, that's why I mostly re-use my usernames. :P

• Hahaha lol it's easier to reuse names you already have. I do the same sometimes if my user name isn't already taken.

• Simple, my true name and the first letters of my last names.

• That is cool it's a cool name and very different.

• Hahaha lol wow man 7 years is a long time to have a person with the same name in the same time. I bet those were fun times. Lol

• Yeah, they sure were.

• Because I like the TV show Hannibal and the painting.

• Lol nice name. Yeah hannibal is a good show. Have you seen all of the movies?

• I was scrolling through the TV guide one day and there was a movie on called Red Dragon. I was disappointed when I didn't see you on the movie cover :\

• @DontDropIt Hahahahah yeah they did do a movie based on the book. I've seen very little of it. I saw the part where like the house was burning.

I don't know if I'd WANT to be in a Hannibal series though. At least not in the TV show anyway. Hannibal basically damn near kills everyone in that. Either makes "art" out of them or... well yeah you know.

• It was based on this song:
    http://youtu.be/rb84sW7sMdw

• Nickname I was given in high school, so I continued using it whenever I joined websites requiring usernames.

• What made me choose my username? I like pandas and im really fucking clever.

• Fermented baltic sea herring that is called surströmming

• He's a pretty cool writer to study

• Chocolate cause it's close to my skin tone.
    And dragon deals with some part of my personality.

• Elegant button bashing

• I wasn't creative.

• I was trying on a suit the day before a wedding when I signed up to this site.

• It's the nickname my friends gave me

• It's an English analog of my real name.

• i like watermelon

• Mine is my nick name I got it when I was workin on a chicken catching crew. Most people dont even know my real name just cuzzy.

• Nice, and that is a pretty cool real name to have. You are the first cuzzy I ever met. So it's a unique name to.

• I had a friend who had the username "2014boxer" for his Club Penguin account. I thought it was soo cool so I used the 2014 but added raser to it. I've been using this username since I was like seven.

• More from Guys
    20