How do I Stop Arguments in the Opinions Section?

I try not to start them. I even try to ask no brainer questions so arguments start. But no matter what I do, people argue and I try to be peaceful but I can't handle the situation. I don't want there to be stress. This is an advice website. Not a fighting over nothing website.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's usually nothing you can do. Just ignore it or if someone is trying to argue with you, just don't reply.

What Guys Said 5

• Just say this "I"M not even going to give this the time of day" and ignore not block them works everytime ^^

• You can't stop them, there's no point in trying. Just let them argue so that they can feel accomplished, or whatever,

• I want to know the same thing.

• dont go to the opinions sextion

• Block him/her

What Girls Said 4

• Just ignore it. People are going to start fights. It happens. Just... LET IT GO! LET IT GO!
    CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE!
    LET IT GO!
    LET IT GO!
    TURN YOUR BACK AND SLAM THE DOOR!
    I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO SAAAAAY!
    LET THE STORM RAGE ON!
    THESE PEOPLE NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY!

• you either 1) ignore it and let them argue; 2) write back with something super witty and logical so that they'll feel dumb; or 3) block them

• Dont bother, just get used to it.
    The people here can take small things way too seriously sometimes

• I would just block person if they were starting arguments