Do you believe in true love?

What are your thoughts on this?
I just don't feel as though true love actually exists. I don't believe that two people can love each other so much and remain in love throughout all those years. I don't know, don't believe in love, let alone marriage. I mean the Idea of marriage is lovely, but I just don't see how there can be happy ones. I completely sure its just a myth and that i will never find anyone, period. And i would rather be single than be with someone that im not going to be happy with. Im content with what i have and there is no guy in this world that could ever change my mind. So what about you?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• nope... i have never found even plain "love"... not to mention "true love" :-P

• true love exists, rarely i would say. but when it happens its the best feeling in the world. with all that satisfaction, happiness, love, care, respect. LOVE changes you without even you noticing it and put you in a perfect shape for your partner. but nothing is perfect so if there is love there will be understanding which will make both of you forget the faults and appreciate all the good stuff only. and so it goes on and on. LOVE <3

What Girls Said 4

• I used to think the same when I was your age. I though it was impossible to love a man that much, that no man would love me that way.
    Then, I met my boyfriend and now I do think it exists. I'm deeply in love and I do think he's my one true love. I don't know how the future will be but I can't see myself without him and I feel that I'm even more in love with him than I was a year ago

• I have no faith in it

• Childish mentality much?

• I refuse to believe it until I feel it myself. Hasn't happened.