Why is my boyfriend doing this?

Okay so i have a problem with my boyfriend.. He jokes around waaay too much. He's always saying how he's gonna go text this other girl that likes him and is always accusing me of "loving" this other guy. Like I know he is just joking but it really pisses me off sometimes. I really like him but I just don't know what to do. I've told him how it makes me mad but he either says "You know I'm just messing with you" or he starts an argument . The thing that really pissed me off was when he said "If you fuck up, I got options." Like why would you say that to your girl? He's always talking about these "hoes" he texts but he really doesn't and it just really irritates me. He's constantly telling me he's joking and not being foreal but I don't think he realizes how mad it really makes me.

Most Helpful Girl

• wow.. what a douchebag..
    First of all, I'm guessing, since you are 15, the guy is under 18 years as well? Guys that age are just really immature. Trust me, some grow out of it, some don't. But if I think back at the time when I was 15, all the guys around me were just too immature and childish. I don't really have any advice. I just think he's a d-bag when he says 'he got options'. You're a beautiful girl, you'll get better than that eventually. ;) good luck

• Thank you this really helped! (:

What Guys Said 2

• I can relate to what he is doing to what I once did. For some reason, I thought I was acting "cool" by joking around in that kind of similar way. Pretty much I was still trying to impress her, and obviously it appeared to her (as it appears to you) that it's not funny. I learned it the hard way when I finally said aomethin that really hit her hard and got really upset with me.

So pretty much, I think he's doing it the same reason I once did, to (believe it or not) try to impress you. Literally, just talk to him and tell him he doesn't need to be like that.

• He's an asshole that all I have to say.!

What Girls Said 0