How do you imagine GAG after 30 years when most of the currently active users will be at least 50 years old?

Would you still be there, sharing your opinions? How much Xper do you believe you'll have?

Personally i would still be here. I won't be that old, i'd be only 53, so chances are, i will still be alive, so i will definetely be around here if GAG is still active.

As how i imagine it? i believe it won't change a lot. still the same topics (penis/boob size, does he like me, etc) will still be around... although sure layer would be changed many times, within this period.

As for how much Xper i will have... well.. do the math :-P

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of these people will still be on here answering penis questions...

0|2
    0|0
    • They'll probably have like 10 blenders from amazon by then.

What Girls Said 6

• After 30 years this website won't even exist.
    ^Such a cheerful & optimistic person! Spreading joy & love.

1|0
    0|0
  • "It's 9 a. m. in the morning and I'm already done wth breakfast, cleaning the house, walking the dog, and shopping for lunch. I have time to kill until 11 a. m. when I have to prepare lunch. What can I do?"

0|1
    0|0
  • I probably won't be here by then, maybe i have other recreation activities with other old folks like playing chest

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't be here then.

0|1
    0|0
    • huh... why? :-(

• Show All
    • @klaatu51 you do know there's other way over the web to keep in contact, right? lol ;)

• of course! XD

• Scared me to think about I will be 51 omg..

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably won't be here.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• My gawd, just imagine @jackkerouac77 will be asking that many years from now. dummidumbwit.files.wordpress.com/.../...ck_fox.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • "What gift should I give my newborn grandchild?"

"Can I get pregnant at 50?"

And of course the classic 'dicksize' question, that'll never get old. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I hope I'm not on GaG that long, Klaatu. But I'd be more than glad to keep up with you somehow.

0|1
    0|0
    • you can always find me here XD

• I don't give GAG that kind o longevity.

1|0
    0|0
  • Few years ago someone would have thought MSN chat rooms would still be on 30 years later, so, no I won't be here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you think you will be here that long? It's highly possible that you will outlive this place.

0|0
    0|0
    • because i don't plan to leave!

• i might be dead by then who knows :p

0|0
    0|0
  • That's IF this website is still relevant then - or even still up.

0|0
    0|0