Why are questions getting less responses?

On my old account sometimes id get 50 or so responses if you at most questions now there are 0 why

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Guy

• More people, more questions, so they probably aren't seen as much as they were before and get less responses. This is my guess.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Because the site has grown so the more people there are, the more questions there are. Therefore, some questions will get overlooked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm blaming the changes on GAG

1|0
    0|0
  • same question over and over

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe the question didn't bring anything up and they just didn't have a response?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I noticed this too. Ever since they made changes to GAG a few days ago, things have been... slow. Lots of people are leaving the site and lots of extra accounts got canceled.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• some questions of mine still get 50-70 responses.

shall i worry?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm assuming there are way more questions being asked. So your question goes from recent to old very fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what are you asking, which time and if the people who follow you see it

0|0
    0|0
  • Been thinking the same thing myself. It seems people are more interested in answering questions that amuse them or solely benefit thier perspective, and a lot of questions pertaining to the self are just fall through the cracks. Kinda sad.

0|0
    0|0