Is texting girls annoying and unattractive?

Can texting kill attraction should I just avoid often girls text me and I just go along I can like texting but usually rather not do it I texted this one girl a lot and it seemed it brought us closer together but then made her distant herself

Yeah me in this girl texted a lot I really thought nothing of it but I think girls like people that are coy or mysterious and although we always had something to talk when with each other I was friendzoned so I don't know im sort of less enthusiastic with I feel like if you don't text it will increase your mystery effect or something and I want to do other things but granted with that one girl I enjoyed text convos with her

Most Helpful Guy

• Texting girls is never a bad thing... as long as u don't bombard her with texts every single day.

The interesting thing is... the less you talk, the more you have to say when you DO talk, since more time has elapsed between messages.

What Girls Said 2

• No I don't think it is! Unless you literally text her all the time and she doesn't respond... then it would be really creepy and would probably drive her away from you. But I actually really like when guys text me because it lets me know that they're interested. Just be yourself and everything will work out :)

• If she's interested in you texting her will not kill that interest. Not texting her will though.

What Guys Said 2

• Texting should not be used by guys when communicating with a romantic interest. It does kill challenge or attraction as you call it. It is always best to save anything you have to say for the date.

On the other hand, if you're looking for a friend, texting is acceptable. Unfortunately, this is all she will ever be because you'll quickly be relagated to the dreaded "FRIEND ZONE!"

• how frequently do you text the girl? if you text her every 30 mins, sure she'd be annoyed

• Well if I was busy I I would make her wait but if not respond quickly and she would too so I don't know I guess never suspend your game