What is going on here?

Soooo there's this guy, and he used to look at my feet a lot. (Foot fetish?) and he always acts super shy around me, but not around others. This girl gave him a winky face look and me a smirk when I walked out the door behind him the other day. He will sometimes look at me in class, until I look at him then he will look away really fast. One of his friends, me, and the guy were all in a classroom one day waiting and his friend mentioned something new the guy had gotten and I said awesome, as I didn't know what else to say. He seems to look at me more now that I have started to wear glasses sometimes. He's super shy around me also. What is going on?

• Girls with glasses
  • Girls without glasses

Most Helpful Guy

• “You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.”
    Tupac Shakur

What Guys Said 3

• i believe he likes you more with glasses

• "This girl gave him a winky face look and me a smirk when I walked out the door behind him the other day.", I tried my best to take this seriously but I just couldn't.

• Yeah sorry about that. Id find it hard to take seriously too, honestly! Lol

• Sounds like someone has a crush on you. Your glasses probably don't even matter. Some girls look better with glasses sometimes.

• nice username

• Everyone would be nervous. Honestly

• He never talked to me and now I most likely won't see him much anymore.

What Girls Said 2

• If he looks at you so much he might like you or think you're interesting. If you think he's interesting or like him try to talk to him with a mutual friend around (like that guy you said awesome to) and try to be his friend. (You could ask if he likes the stuff you like and if he does try to talk about that stuff you guys could be really good friends :P)

• The guy I said awesome to is really just a classmate, not my friend.

• well then i guess you would have to talk alone. don't worry it'd be fine! :D

• looks at feet =/= foot fetish
    might be attracted, might be intimidated, might be simply shy.

• He's not shy around anyone else though!