Do you think Girls vs. Guys is a better representation?

There seems to be just as much mudslinging at the opposite sex as questions to the opposite sex. Just saying.

Most Helpful Girl

• I notice it too and it's sad that people judge an entire sex based on the few they've encountered.

• What's more sad is how so many people refuse to acknowledge the role they've played in these encounters and instead point the finger at everyone else while painting themselves out as a victim.

• @thewiseowl. I agree. It's much easier to see the faults in others than ourselves. It's a breath of fresh air to see someone own up to their part.

What Girls Said 1

• no it isn't and thankfully it isn't
    the entire world population is so much bigger than here

What Guys Said 3

• You have to remember that this site will attract a lot of people who have been hurt by members if the opposite sex and this one of the few domains where they let out all of their supressed emotions and feelings.

Although there's an element of sexism on this website along with sweeping generalisations I don't see too much fighting in the questions I have participated in.

• no... girls are our friends

• Yay for girls vs guys let the hating begin for my entertainment *grabs popcorn and entertainment*.