Dear GaG, How do you feel bout our pics not being able to be shown in full size?

This REALLY irks me [stupid i know lol], but i actually can't stand that zooming in cropping thing on our pics! i mean SINCE WHENN and WHYY? -.-

it's just annoying that shots can't be shown at full length... like i hate having pics cropped out, especially when the image looks better as a whole.

sooo what I'm aiming to do is see if enough GaGers agree and MAYBE they can change it back for us? kinda like a petition thing?
whichever way it goes, total respect to y'all =]

I don't know, it's worth a shot... sooo @girlsaskguys ... this one's for you. thanks everyone who assists by voting.

• I agree- I would like for picture settings to return to their normal state
  • I disagree- I like it better as it is now.
  • I'm indifferent- I go with the flow/doesn't bother me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dislike it!!!

What Guys Said 25

• 0|0
    • haha i see it means a lot to u:P

• HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I was WAITING for you to notice, get irritated by something in the new GAG (which I actually think is the best look and awesome - including the circular pics) BUT you asking something to support and i WILL!!! (((((((*HUGS*)))))))) ha ha ha that's SO cute little lioness - can't do w/o you getting irritated with some change lololol

Though I support you cause it's YOU and voting accordingly, I think GAG can come up with some way of maybe a GAGer being able to resize and move the pic according to their choice :-D

• I hate cropping and shit but it doesn't bother me, its only GaG. if it were a different website where a profile picture mattered more than I might get iffy about it.

• The thing is, that they want to make your pic be able to fit in a nice little round shape (aka your 44x44 pixel image which other readers see next to your opinion). Therefore IF your original picture's height is bigger than the width THEN you'll need to crop it. But only then. What you can do how ever is that you open up you original picture with microsoft paint and add some extra width to your profile pic. For example:

http://i.imgur.com/i4K9FJv.png

You add an extra rectangle on the left & the right (pink color). Well probably you'll want to choose a different color than pink, for example black. Let me know if that helped.

Otherwise yes, that's kinda annoying but apparently they did not want to develop extra lines of code. They thought it's gonna be fine like that and perhaps they'll gonna release another update later on which will fix the problem. Interestingly it seems that my old pic was added the extra width so all the original pic can be seen.

• I disliked that change so much that if I give my opinion about it here, it'll be removed because of offensive/antagonistic reason.

• what? why on earth would i do that?
      im not one of those lol

• For antagonism! I found it extremely ironic.

• @Account - They had sent you a message (probably) with description of the true reason behind it.
      I think admin disliked your comment personally.

• I liked the old square picture better too. The only part of the update I like is the background pic in the profile.

• at least someone gets me. i may disavow this question lol

• I hate it too but I guess they tried to make up for it by allowing us to have cover photos. Now, I wish they'd somehow make it possible to view cover photos without having to click on profiles because I've been going though all my follows, followers, and random user profiles just to see their covers lol. Half the people still have the default cover.

• Meh, can always take a bigger picture and then pick into the details...

• Yeah, I liked the squares better.
    maybe they can compromise and let us have the option of choosing circle or square :/

• hehe maybe. at least i know a few agree with me :P

• I voted C on this one.

It would be nice to add our picture full size, but there's probably website design reasons why we can't.

• Yeah, I agree. Not really a fan of having to crop stuff either, but it's not the biggest deal in the world.

• Yeah the circle is kinda dumb. I like squares more.

• It doesn't really bother me.

• I'm indifferent I guess.

• I think we should have the option of being able to have the same size pic as we did always

• Well u can still see full image if u click on it

• i know but the circle annoys me lmao

• Indifferent about this one.
    The old one made me feel square, this one makes me feel round.

• Yeah you mine as well.

• I only have to crop for my cover photo it doesn't make me crop for my avatar profile pic so I am okay with it.

• Looks like you have to crop those cleavage off.

• cleavage? there's no cleavage mate.

• Or pushing out butt shots.

• that's putting my leg forward lol. ain't my fault if u can't handle my pics. stalker.

• they like us to be microscopic.

• Yeah I really the circle

• I think you found a way around it to show off dat ass again :D

• i didn't actually try lol, it just happened to be instasized :P

• Your booty grew out of nowhere? That's awesome! :O

• out of nowhere?

• Oh no... now I can't go girl browsing!

lol jk

dont care.

• I haven't really lost any sleep over it

• First world problems are such a pain hey :D

What Girls Said 12

• It doesn't bother me at all. But to be honest, I prefer the circles rather than the squares and the zooming thing is alright. Voted C.

• It doesn't bother me except for selfies. Like if it's a picture of someone, only their face really fits in the circle which can sometimes look weird. The circles don't bother me that much but I do think I liked the squares better.

• It doesn't bother me since my current pic isn't really affected. If someone wants to see it full size they can expand it on my profile.

• I hate the circle image thingy

• tbh i don't really care about it lol

• Why? all the guys are full sizing our photos and jerking off anyway Let's be real..

• I'm indifferent babe, lol you must hate it bad huh? 🙈

• I don't care about it.

• I don't mind. I am indifferent actually.

• Nah I'm not bothered by it. Leaves a bit of mystery unless they click on your photo :p

• In different to it

• Maybe they think it is more cute this way

• have all the girls joined some kinda anonymous club? lol... whats up?

• u shud copy da photobucket link dat works well :-) look at my qs if u dont belive me lol xxx