Why people on GAG are too judgmental?

Do anyone feel the same or am i the only one? or may be people which are responding me are of that type

Most Helpful Girl

• Because this is an opinion site. And people will use the fact that this is an opinion site to say things that aren't always nice and sometimes hurtful. While I don't agree, I've learned that if you're gonna survive here, you gotta have a thick skin.

• yes u are right with the passage of time here i can recognize people and can expect there opinion on specific type of questions... i think people misuse anonymous feature

• no but i wonder why this always happen... it shows that how much we all are addicted

• Lol it definitely does.

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah I feel ya... there seems to be a certain mindset that you need to have on here otherwise you get hated on. I'm not going to go into detail about it (don't want to start arguments!) but my best advice is that you must just learn to not care. Do your own thing and remind yourself that it's only the internet.

• What do you mean, on G@G? People just about everywhere are judgmental... and when it comes to the Internet in general, people are much more willing to express their thoughts and feelings. I guess since we can easily hide behind our screens and our online identities, some people aren't worried about the consequences of their words.

• but in real life i am not much judgmental and i dont want people close to me like that too

• I think being a Keyboard Warrior gives people a lot more freedom to say what they want with no fear. Just remember, these are all strangers you will never meet. Take the advice that is given in a helpful spirit and ignore the haters.

• yeah will try to do that... but they think if u have given an opinion on some erotic kind of question than u can not give opinion on some serious sort of question... do u think thats right?

• No, it's not right. We all have different views on multiple subjects; no one should be discounted because they weigh in on multiple topics.

• thats what i want to say... i consider myself in place of asker and assume what would i do... no matter it is a question related to sex flirt date politics or what so ever...

• Maybe because on here people use the internet as a gateway to express themselves as they please. You can basically be and talk how ever you pike online. It is the internet but people are like this in person too but not as critical, judgmental and harsh as online. They can hide behind a keyboard which is sad. I am the same way online and in person. No need to pretend to be someone else. I don't know that is just me though, can't speak for the rest of y'all.

• Because that's how I am normally even outside of gag

• they're insecure with their lifestyle choices so they attack people who are different for reassurance.

• I think it's because people are asking people for opinions. Won't you get judgmental answers anytime you ask a group of people for their opinions?

• there is a difference in judging and giving opinion

• one should be judgmental about his behavior before he do for others

• U agree asker but it's not always wrong to judge others. Especially when they come to websites like this and ask for it.

• People are judgmental here and out.
    just ig them if your purpose isn't to make friends
    then dont let it bother u too much.

• People are judgmental everywhere, not just on here.
    It's the internet, and people will say what they want because they can get away with it. Just don't let it get to you :)

• The world is a judgmental place. Everybody's like... that's the Internet. I'm like.. bitch that's EARTH.

You gotta learn to not give a fuuu

• yeah i think u are right to some extent but there are limits

• I feel the same way

What Guys Said 13

• I'm judgmental as hell. Most of the time I'm right too.

Most people don't like being told they are an idiot. Sorry, but if you get with a guy who has a reputation for pumping and dumping girls and you magically expected him to treat you like a princess for some reason, I will call you what you are, a fucking idiot.

Same thing for guys too. No one is spared from my judgment, especially not even myself. People think I'm being harsh here on GAG, when in reality, they are only getting a very watered down version of what I do to myself everyday. I am my own harshest critic, by a HUGE mile.

• I'd say GaG is biased - like most of the internet - to being socially liberal, and perhaps slightly economically socialist with a significant libertarian group. Basically looks like bright middle class and higher young people in the west.

What type of judgement have you run into?

• well it is the internet.

• A lot of social losers come to the site looking for either easy answers, or for other people to just validate their fucked up points of view.

When that doesn't happen, they get bitter and judgmental.

• So easy to judge other people, but when it comes time to man up and judge yourself, everyone falls short. No one likes being faced with the very real concept that they could actually be the one who is in the wrong.

They'd rather blame the whole world before they blame themselves.

• People are judgmental only when you say something that causes them to be so.

For example, "I approve of circumcision, because it looks nicer".

People are going to tell you just how wrong you are. That is how this site works.

• Well, we all must face being judged it's part of life
    see things this way when people can judge you
    just think they haven't took a look at their self
    so who are they really fooling?

• Because when you say stuff, people are going to have reactions. Not all of them will be blowing smoke up your ass.

• Because the internet gives people huge balls!

• Isn't that the point of the website? To judge? I mean can't call post that disagree with you judgmental and post that agree with you supportive. That is straight up bullshit, you have accept criticism to get better or learn from your mistakes

• there is a difference between judging and giving opinion... think on it

• Case of self righteousness, I'm guilty of it too

• I'm judgmental and I don't apologise for it.

• In regards to what?

• I'm rather new, so I have yet to see anything like it.