Doesn't the internet provide it's own sort of anonymity in the first place? What are some positives and negatives about having the ability to post namelessly, in your opinion?
- I link my questions through Facebook and many of my friends IRL visit my page to look at my questions, so the anonymous feature is nice to have for more embarassing questions.Vote A
- I like to be able to post anonymously so I can get away with saying whatever I want without being flamed through my wall or through PMs.Vote B
- I always post anonymously because I enjoy being an anomaly. There is always intrigue in mystery.Vote C
- I never post anonymously. I don't see the point either.Vote D
- I post anonymously so that my other GaG friends won't know it's me.Vote E