How do you find inspiration to write a my take?

I want to write one about something interesting, but I am unsure what I should do it on. Any interesting ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• i just finished writing parts 1 and 2 or a multi-part take im writing on the decline of men in terms of job opportunities and schooling. It's all about what I see as the new ideal man of the 21st century, as well as steps to get there. Tomorrow i will post part 3, which gets into the really exciting stuff. You really just have to write on something you are passionate about. I've always been into investing and economics, so the take im doing now works well with that. You can also do a take on current events that peak your interest. Or you can do a take in response to someone else's take. The first take i did was on street harassment in response to someone else's take which i didn't quite agree with

What Girls Said 1

• I WANT TO WRITE ONE TOOOOOOOOO
    but I don't know what about... :x :x

i think you just have to pick something you want to talk about and just go with it. like... anything that's floating around in your mind.

What Guys Said 2

• i'd like to write one about my favorite 80s albums... if i have the time.

do you believe it will get promoted or not?

• I'd be interested to right one but I can't just randomly think of what to write on