How may people have you blocked on GaG, and for what reasons?

Approximately how many people have you blocked on GaG? And For what reasons?

Updates:
* many*

0|0
15|19

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• Temporarily blocked a few just to get them to stop talking.. no one permanently, not even my sister in law

1|0
    0|0
  • I unblocked everyone I had blocked, but I'm blocked by a whole bunch of random level 4s and 5s for some reason. Possibly because of my views on religion or something.

1|0
    0|1
  • 6 ...
    four men and two woman

typically because they are trolls or just people who are generally offensive beyond any measure of sense

0|0
    0|0
  • None, because I believe in always giving people the benefit of the doubt, that people can change, and that regardless, ignoring a problem doesn't solve it. You cannot talk to that person if they're blocked, so you can't try to help them be a better person/educate them any longer

3|0
    0|0
  • I block no one! I don't think I ever will!
    Chances are someone would block me before it even crosses my mind to block them.

1|1
    0|0
    both were people who blocked me for not agreeing with them
    and i really didn't want to see their posts, thus block time ^_^
    media0.giphy.com/media/3sV541jQpgz6M/giphy.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked anyone but one person blocked me because I was correct about something and I wouldn't shut up.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1 for being a perverted troll pretending to be a teenage girl trying to talk sexual with me
    2 for being annoying
    The rest (11) are people I know blocked me.

0|2
    0|0
  • I got 13 blocked cause they blocked me , i don't like blocking people but it happens
    i answered this one girls question she followed me, so i answered another of her question
    she got mad cause i put a emotion such as >>>> xD so she blocked me she even made
    her profile completely private... some people are too sensitive or they have underlining issues

0|0
    1|0
  • Nobody got the guts to make it to my block list.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't blocked anyone so far. No one gave me reasons to do it yet.

0|1
    0|0
  • None so far, hopefully it stays that way

0|1
    0|0
  • 6... reason? they were sp damn annoying, each on his/her own way

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't keep track. I try to block racists and misogynists as often as possible.

1|1
    1|0
  • Never blocked anyone :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think maybe 29 people have blocked me

0|0
    0|0
  • Over 100 for being trolls, or just plain stupid.

0|0
    1|0
  • 16. They probably all blocked me first.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I generally block people if they...
    1.) Consistently show that their presence is a pollutant. Many people come here and feel entitled to express their toxic thoughts wherever they please: well not on my posts. I don't think so! If I see you running around on GAG constantly tainting the atmosphere, then I'l blocking you from my future here.
    2.) Sh*t starters. People who get thrills out of bickering, arguing, and stirring up nonsense. They're annoying and they derail the valuable knowledge quest here.

2|0
    0|0
  • 1. People that message me purely to engage in sexual talk or request that I get on cam
    2. People that cannot express their opinion without belittling those that don't agree with them.
    3. If I've been blocked I usually block back.

I have several people blocked.
    I'd say no more than 6.

0|0
    0|0
    • If someone blocks you, but you don't block them back, does that mean you can't post on their question, but they can still post on yours?

• Show All
    • I actually have 4 people blocked. I thought it was more.

• Thanks for that info, i didn't know that. It's good to know.

• I've blocked 1 person and that was because he was harassing me on PM. I don't really block people though. Others block me because they disagree with my opinion or I was being rude on a question to them. IDGAF. It doesn't matter to me.

1|2
    0|0
  • Zero, well, except for a couple that blocked me because I didn't give them the opinion they were looking for. Those type of people don't belong in my world anyway.

www.awesomelyluvvie.com/.../...Ho-Why-You-Here.gif

1|1
    0|0
  • 16 people. Because of the creepy messages. Some tried to engage sexual conversation , some sent penis photos.
    I don't block anyone just because I don't agree. But I got blocked that way ^_~

1|2
    0|0
  • I block people who have idealistic views and forcing it on others by dropping it in their section. And weird people giving me definitions of things i never asked for. Y'all not kings and bill gates, so stop the god complex attitudes.

0|0
    1|0
  • 6, they're all creepy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Currently I have 4 on block 3 for rude messages the 4th for being a hypocritical a--hole.

1|0
    0|0
  • 4 people because they were jerks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lost count.. Several for being perverted creeps.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think one or two and it was just for being unnecessarily rude and perverted

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never blocked anyone but been tempted for some really creepy messages

0|0
    0|0
  • None... yet

0|0
    0|0
  • 0 so far.

Opinion is too short

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked a single person. YET?

0|0
    0|0