How can I post a picture with my 'opinions'?

i've seen some 'opinions' on here and those people respond with a meme or a normal picture, amd i wanna do that too... so how can i do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• This info can be found in our FAQ. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq#140

You must be Xper Level 2+ to embed images/videos.

Simply copy and paste the URL address of the video or image into your question's details or your opinion. After you've submitted your post, the system will embed it for you.
    Images and videos will only embed in a question's details or in an opinion, never in a question update.
    Also, you can only post 10 clickable links per post (3 will embed, the rest will appear as links)!
    If you're wanting to embed your own photo, you'll need to first upload that photo to an image sharing site like imgur or photobucket, then use the link they give you for the image.

Please remember, nothing explicit or offensive! Keep it relatively clean, guys!

What Girls Said 1

• You simply copy paste the link of it.

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly I don't know, but you could upload the picture to TinyPic and then just write the link in your opinion...

• easy... post the link of the pic

• I was wondering the same thing BUMP