Does GaG make you feel better about yourself?

Does GaG make you feel better about yourself, if so why? Or does it make you feel worse, if so why?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• hm. how to answer this?
    ok, ill say that being a member of GaG doesn't improve my sense of self or bring it down. what Gag has done is that it's opened my mind to just how kind or unkind the online world can be.

when gag is a bright place, dare i say it but it it less judgmental than the world on the outside. that's because we're all randoms here. you're just more appreciated, from being told you look nice to being told you give wonderful advice.
    when gag is bullshit, it can get unkind indeed, but i still find it much easier to handle than the crap that happens in reality.

so anyway, cut short, id say that GaG has not changed my view of myself, but my view of the world.

• Gag doesn't Impact my self esteem nor does it hurt it.
    I think this question would be better suited for those that obsessively ask the, "how do I look?" Questions or things that are very personal.

• No, it doesn't make me feel "better" or "worse" about myself. I don't really put my emotions into this site in order for it to have any affect on my self-esteem. However, it is a place that can help me relax or entertain me when I'm bored. Lol

• Most days it helps me to relieve stress therefore making me more happy. There are occasionally days where it drags me down and makes me wonder what has happened to humanity lol
    Even though all of my "gag friends" are virtual friendships I really do value what they add to my life 😘

• Gag doesn't affect on my confidence. I am quite confident about myself.
    I joined here to ask questions and I got good answers. Then I decided to help people if I can.

• Neither. I come here because I genuinely enjoy helping others out not to boost my ego or let my confidence be reduced by unsavory presences.

• No not really, I just come on, do some questions (if I feel like it) and comment on some questions, catch up with a couple of people and off again..

Doesn't make me feel better, just makes me helpful in a way.

• I feel better because I call people out on their bs and they can't really say anything because I only say what is true or is very likely to be true. I get to vent and share my opinions.

• I think that this website is a hoot, but I feel pretty much the same as always.

• Yes, if I can offer some words that help give some insight into someone's issue or say something that allows them to see a situation from a different prespective.

No, sometimes it remind me of how fun my late teens & early 20's were and I miss being that free of responsibility ;)

• I'd be lying if I said it didn't.

Though I take everything said to / about me here with a grain of salt. So it's small moments of temporary "ego" boosting and then I'm humble again.

• It doesn't affect my view of myself. I really don't see how it would.

• It makes me feel better about myself. i feel like there are people who go through the sane struggles that I go through and its nice to feel like I'm not the only one who has to deal with certain things.

What Guys Said 12

• GaG gives me the chance to spew out my thoughts.
    Does it make me feel better about myself?
    I don't think it does.

Does it let me feel who I am?
    I think... maybe... maybe it does.

• Better, because it reaffirmed what I thought before: nobody has a freakin' idea what is going on and everyone's just stepping in poop with their best opinions that happen to work that day. Life is endlessly changing.

• Life in the end is just everyone wading in shit hoping to not fall face first eh?

• @Illusive_Man
      But along the way you get to drive interesting cars and publish a book or two while grocery shopping for organic oranges. Y'know?

• Well at least the soil is self-fertilizing and books never shitty.
      Feeling the blues with some Bob Dylan

• Nah, not really. I mean, people have been really nice to me here and I certainly don't disregard that at all, but I already felt good about myself to begin with.

Like I said, though, there are some great people here. I often laugh at things or am made to think about things due to having read something here, and that's awesome.

• Time to be mean.

• Hahahahahahaha sexy people problems indeed!

Yeah Wilson's on the scrap heap. Dodgers cut the guy. He'd look great sucking it up in black and orange. :-P @Ihav2fart

• HAHAHA, but y'all took em from us. Why would we ever want him back? :o

• I guess better.
    Females here seem to find me way more attractive than I really am.

• Ha. Please. You're hot as fuck and you know it.

• @linkywinky

Thank you, but I am not a 10/10...

Now, Percy is mutha fuckin' 10/10.

• suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you're not.

percy is like a 7.5/10 he's got too much gas and attitude to be 10/10

• of course

i feel happy being here... internet's paradise really

• not unless I feel like crap already, otherwise I'm pretty neutral. there is a lot of stuff on here that seems to be by younger people, and I just don't concern myself with it mostly. unless I can help them, like I've been through that

• It's helped me in the sense that I've encountered people who share the same views as me and who have also helped me feel better about myself (I suffer from anxiety and depression).

• It also feels good to help others and give them advice and/or support in whatever it is that they're going through :)

• Nope, I feel just as sexy off of GaG

• Jelly down voters, man!

Kershaw doll. LMAO. I'm gonna get a MadBum doll and force my Posey doll to needle him for me. 💚

• Yeah it does. No idea why.

• Im so grateful that I've found this kind of website , it help me a lot. bc i think a lot and sometimes there's so many doubtful thoughts in my mind. And GaG is mi savior lol

• No, instead it's the only source that makes me happy, does that count? :\

• I like it when people up vote my dumb opinions. :P