How many of you use GAG as your outlet, instead of going to talk to people in real life?

how many of you use GAG as your outlet, instead of going to talk to people in real life?

why is that?

Most Helpful Girl

• *raises hand*
    I'm not good with expressing myself verbally. More trouble than it's worth. I'd rather just come on here and type out my thoughts. Typing gives me a chance to actually organize what I'm saying, instead of spewing crap out my mouth as I often do.

What Girls Said 6

• I have a large network of friends who I talk to , but i enjoy the variety of topics on GaG, and value a lot of people's opinions. Some people on GaG have awesome personalities, and offer great advice , as well as providing empaty and humour. I think the genuine people on GaG out number the insincere people.

• not me. i use gag to kill time mainly lol

• It's a little easier to be open on here. I'm used to writing in a journal and I look at GaG as kind of like a part of it. I still talk to real people tho.

• I talk on here and with people in real life too. Just depends on my time. If I have nothing to do or see some interesting questions, I answer. And I like people on here. They are some cool people.

• i did once or twice as i expected virtual people to be more open-minded than the ones from real life.

• Not me too.
    like justbanANNAz I use it to pass my time

What Guys Said 5

• Avoidance of embarrassment for most here. Some come to be judged without true repercussion as well.

• Very true. Some of the things I think shock myself. I'd rater come on here and shock a bunch of randoms I'll probably never meet than do the same to people I actually have to constantly see in my day to day life.

• This is my way of socializing. I havnt talked to another human being in a while since I live in my mother's basement

• No I keep it balanced :)

• i prefer using GAG genrally

• That would be me.