Do you wish you could see who exactly has down/up voted you?

Do you think gag should enable this feature?

• Yes I would like that
  • Nah not really

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love that!
    Though I think there would have to be "vote" and "vote anonymously". A lot of people would be to scared to vote if others could tell that it was them.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 15

• Yes. Then I would look for them, I would find them, and I would kill them!!

*I don't really care. lol

• hahahha i'm curious about it sometimes

• Nah, that's just not fair.

• I am not bothered by down votes, I accept it's a function used by people who are unable to express their disagreement with your opinion in an open and honest fashion.

• Sometimes, when my comment isn't offensive in the slightest... just out of curiosity.
    I usually don't care though.

• Nah It really doesn't matter who down votes, not everyone will agree with individual opinions, and that's good it shows people think for themselves and not go by popular thought.

• No. I think that people will feel safer to show their opinions about a vote if they remain anonymous.

• Yes I would haha, but that would result in a lot of blocking.

• Yes would be nice to know but not a big deal unless someone comments on my opinion with rude remark than i get pissed off

• Life's too big to fret over who's downvoting me on some web site.

• No. Because what if I downvoted myself? Do I frown on my own disapproval of my own opinion?

• Well you can't do that anyway. What a pathetic statement.

• You missed it. The people you consider to be extensions of yourself (you call them "friends") who secretly disagree with your insane abortion policy may suddenly not exactly be your extensions anymore. This is the reality of the human condition. We only like people who agree with us for some reason.

• You'd never get to see your downvote rthomas fanbase

• That'd just make me realise just who hates me.

• I'm curious about it sometimes, but I think that would create a lot of unnecessary drama. Kinda like how Facebook only has the "Like" option lol

• Sometimes.

What Girls Said 10

• No, not really. I just feel like that would cause more drama than there already is on here. I don't need to know who up/down votes me.

• Yes I've wondered it quite a lot, but it's probably for the best that we can't.

• Yes definitely! Although sometimes you can sorta tell

• Not really. I think people take the upvotes/downvotes too personally and a lot of people seem to be waaaaay too sensitive like they thought they had some prefect answer and it was a blow to their ego if someone actually disagreed with it. I couldn’t care less. Give me 1,000 downvotes and I’ll still adore myself lol

• LOL yeauhhh if that happens ill be like 'mhmmmmm now lets see who has balls!!!'
    *snaps fingers in Z motion*

• nah, I don't care in the least. what does interest me, is seeing the difference in upvotes/downvote on a single opinion by gender. pretty amusing sometimes. ;)

• I am curious on who downvote me. But I wouldn't want such feature because members already have negativity on this site, to be able to see downvoters would add on more to the negativity

• Yes, I would love to see it! But that would cause more problems.

• I wouldn't care. Nothing's going to change on my end.

• Yes so I can block the shot outta people but honestly I don't really care its be nice