I want my GaG back!!!

What have you been doing since gag keeps going down? It's crashed for me about half the time for the past few days.

Every time it crashes I go cry with a gallon tub of chocolate ice cream. :(

I FEEL SO EMPTY INSIDE

For real though, it's a miracle that I even got this question posted.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 9

• damn! i the same problem!! i get on GAG when i got back from work i was like;
    https://imgflip.com/readImage?iid=577482
    www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing
    cdni.wired.co.uk/620x413/d_f/forever_alone.jpg

• I seriously prefer a simple site than this. I don't need a fancy site to answer questions. But they keep changing it , again and again. It is really disturbing not gonna lie. Server can't carry these changes since there are lots of users.

• Something is wrong with the avatars and the code and it keeps throwing me out.

• Also, someone removed one of my comments and I am in a very bitchy mood about it.

• Yeah, it's really annoying. I don't know what's going on with their servers. Maybe it's just too much traffic, I don't know. If the admins want to expand and grow the site, then their servers need to be able to support it.

• Agreed. I can't imagine that an update would attract so much more traffic though.

• The site in general has been growing a lot. There are a lot more users now than there used to be. The site crashes even when they aren't making any updates.

• I know! I actually go a little crazy inside from not being able to go on GaG. It kind of drives me nuts. They need to stop crashing!

• It crashed on me twice the past two days for like an hour and half ! So annoying.
    I just go on instagram to kill time lol
    Follow me :p @ohninaxo

• Girl, I feel you! 😢

• when that happiness I try to go on other websites like Twitter or YouTube or I play games on my phone

• I haven't even noticed. I am on vacay right now and haven't been checking in much