Is 5% a low MHO percentage? What do you believe?

I've notied most active users have a MHO perentage over 10%... i find it kinda weird tbh. Do they answer only questions where MHO hasn't been selected, or questions that get only a few answers?

although i consinder 5% rather good (1 out of 20 among your opinions being MHO, isn't a little) but i feel mine's very low compared with others : O

• It's low
  • It's average
  • It's big

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you don't bother helping as much but rather commenting for xper is what I feel
    But you're cool in my book Klaatu :)

Also after giving out close to 20 thousand opinions it's only normal that you don't have a high ratio.
    So I'll say average.

What Girls Said 8

• who cares bout ur comparison to others?:P gag's seemed to turn into a competition lately. all these questions on, how do i become a guru? lol... anyway, i honestly dont keep track of what kinds of questions i answer. if the question appeals to me, i answer it, whether it has MH or not. I'm not here for the status of things. people might be like 'pah, yeah right', but just cuz people know me here doesn't mean i tried to climb up some gag ladder.
    cognrats on ur MH% tho. it's rewarding to know that you've helped someone =]

• I always thought it was a ratio of how many questions you answer altogether. And you're guru so that isn't bad bc you've obviously answered a lot of questions.

• It's more to do with because you answer like a 1,000 questions a day en masse, that sheer volume of opinions is what's holding you back, haha.

• I've never payed attention to MHO percentage or compared mine. I think how many opinions a person has given is a significant factor. A person who's answered fewer opinions is probably more likely to have a higher MHO percentage.

• I don't know, I'm only at 6%. I never thought about it before. dammit! you're going to give me a complex.

• I have an mho percentage of 4
    So... Urs is average I think

• Most people I've seen on here have about a 5% MHO

• I literally don't even know mine lol

What Guys Said 8

• MHOs are given randomly to the stupid people who are not loyal at all, Don't worry about it.

• You're cool and all, but you don't dish out much helpful advice lol

• Not necessarily true. He could just not be telling them exactly what they want to hear, which is why a lot of people get MHO in the first place

• M_A_X

I've seen many of his opinions.
      I stand by my original statement.

• Mine is 5% as well man. Who gives a shit. Just because your advice didn't win MHO, doesn't mean it wasn't helpful.

• Might be a conspiracy

• It's pretty low yeah.
    I answer any question that appeals to me.

• I've got also 5% so I think that it's kinda good

• This made me check mine.
    I fail to see how that could be important/matter.

• Shit I'm 5% too. O_o