Is it just me, or are the timestamps on GAG messed up?

Like I'll post an opinion or a comment, and when the page loads again it will say I posted it 3 hours ago or something. I'm assuming it's just a glitch.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's me too. Every time I post something it says I've posted it like 2 hours ago. It also says that about other people too.

What Guys Said 7

• Oh the boys of beta testing :p

• I noticed that too. When I was messaging people yesterday, the times on their messages said 2 hours before even though it could have been sent to me between my messages that were sent in the previous 10 minutes.

I'd say GaG 2.0 (or 3,582.0) has some growing pains.

(I know this cos I'm posting this opinion from the future. You just can't tell cos the time stamp is messed up. :P)

• I'm guessing they might not be factoring in your time zone.

• My time zone is EST so one hour ahead of the website's time (they're based in St. Louis, I believe). So messages have always been an hour off for me which is fine, but I just sent a message to someone right now (11:30 am), but it says I sent it at 7:30 am. Maybe they switched to Alaska time and I missed the memo, lol.

• Yes, and I don't like it. :(

• Must be something up with the site. I've noticed it many times today lol.

• yes it happens to me too it mentions "now" everywhere

i posted in your opinion because for some reason when i post an opinion a message "you posted too many opinions in a short period of time" pops up :-/

• All good. your opinion said it was posted two hours ago lol see what I mean, this site is whacked right now.

• Yeah :L Not quite sure what's going on and its the same story with the PMs, it's really weird haha

• Yeah, I've noticed this too. All my opinions say I posted them "Now" when actually I posted them hours ago...

• Yeah, and it says you posted this one 2 hours ago when you didn't. 😕

• Haha, well that's weird. Probably just a glitch as you said, from the making of the new GAG layouts.

What Girls Said 5

• I noticed something like that yesterday.

• I haven't really noticed to be honest

• I believe the glitch has since been fixed. I haven't noticed it in the last couple of days.

• yeah happened to ma a couple of times before

• they should stop updating the site, it becomes unstable ever since.

• No, they're all kinds of messed up.

• Oh good it's not just me, lol. See it says you posted this opinion 2 hours ago, but my question is only a minute old 😂

• Lol yea GaG has been pretty janky these past few days.