Why do girls use "Anonymous" feature more than men while asking & answering on here?

Are the insecure? Or do they not want to be judged?

• They are insecure
  • They don't want to be judged
  • They are anonymous cowards

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the question. When I use Anonymous it's usually on a sexual question where I feel I'm going to reveal too much in my opinion or be too explicit. Some of my friends know I'm on this site, and it's also to avoid guys messaging me to talk dirty or be creepy towards me.

What Girls Said 9

• Um, just gonna throw this out here, but how do YOU know that girls use the anonymous option more than men do? I mean, I'm not saying they don't, but unless you have some evidence they do then...

• Sometimes I post these really risque questions about my genitals and don't want perv PMs.

Also, sometimes it's just really fun to click the Anon button. Lololol.

• Shouldn't you inform the site Admins about the creepy messages?

• A lot of times when we go unanon, an influx of creepy messages are sent.
    Other then that, I would think it's a mix of all those options.

• I think if you can't own it, don't ask or comment on it. But then I can be scarily blunt lol

• That's funny I usually see guys as anonymous most times as I logg in...

• Ever heard someone say "if a girl is a virgin, she's a prude. If she's not, she's a slut."

• they obviously don't wanna be judged

• 1. Want to avoid creepy messages
    2. Am coward
    3. Can be blunt

• Because weird guys message or stalk. I've answered really simple questions about hairstyles or the weather, literally nothing sexual, and it somehow prompted dudes to message me something sexual. "oh I see you prefer sunshine over snow, that's so sexy, would you fuck a guy in the sunshine?"
    "so you like wearing your hair in a bun? Would you let a guy put his dick in your hair?"

• These guys are lonefags & have no one around to talk to. You should reply them violently & report them to site Admins. These creeps are shame for the whole men. Actually they are little sissys.

• Yea they are, and they ruin it for other guys. Because of guys like that, usually when a guy messages a girl, she'll have a little suspicion or be slightly wary til he shows he isn't a creep.
      It's like the online version of girls being wary over random guys on the street because of all the creeps she's come across. It's a shame really.

What Guys Said 7

• because they want to avoid creepy messages mostly

• In sexual behavior, usually because they don't want to get harassed and what @bang678 said.

• Are there any statistics on that? I doubt there's a large enough disparity to make the claim itself.

• I think guys do it too tbh,

• Alll of the above... depends on the situation..

Ya i like to add rude answers or racist posts!

• Most women don't have a good confidence level

• They are coward, insecure, sick, plus don't want to be judged