Does Anyone Else Really Want There To Be An Editing Feature For MyTakes, Posts, and Questions?

I've asked the support team on here about it already, but they told me they don't want to add an editing feature because they don't want people changing their posts over and over again... But what about only allowing edits in a certain time frame or only having one chance to edit? Spellcheck doesn't always work (and it's not on MyTakes anyway) because it'll post the wrong words sometimes! I think an editing feature be a really useful feature to have... What do the rest of you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would wholeheartedly agree to a limited edit function. Rather than limiting it in the amount of times it can be edited i would say limit it in the number of concurrent words you can edit. For example: you could edit spelling mistakes as they are one word, but you wouldn't be able to add more than 3 new/replacement words one after another - in my view, this is already facilitated in the update option.

What Guys Said 5

• Edits would be nice for takes, though I can see their worry.

Perhaps at some point they'd give you the ability to 'update' a take, which would replace the old one with the new one, though leave them attached in some way, and freeze the comments on the old

• im down for whatevers

• sure it will be useful

• I do would love this.

• It would be great!

What Girls Said 5

• I love the IDEA of being able to edit, but I think one of the main reasons why editing isn't allowed is so that trolls or people who otherwise break the posting guidelines can't cover up their tracks with editing.

• That would be really helpful

• My fat and clumsy fingers say YESSSSSZ! 😜

I could fix that z... but I'm not going to.

• i like your idea about this. i think there should be an editing feature but for limited time and only once. i can there point though. someone could troll and then change there post

• Yea i like this idea. Even tho I barely post but that could be useful.