I read the question first.
If it gets my attention, I will glance at the details.
I don't think I have ever read more than 5 sentences of the details, before formulating my comment/response.
How about you?
- Most of the time I read the question only.6% (1)7% (1)6% (2)Vote
- Most of the time I read the question and all the details.11% (2)14% (2)12% (4)Vote
- Most of the time I read the question and just some details.28% (5)7% (1)19% (6)Vote
- Most time I read the entire question, including all the details.22% (4)29% (4)25% (8)Vote
- I do D, plus read the comments too.33% (6)43% (6)38% (12)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
If it isn't one giant block of text or filled with barely legible English , then I will read the entire thing plus I generally read the comments to make sure I'm not completely copying someone else.
I don't think a person's opinion is that valid if they respond without reading the details. I've seen very bizarre, out of place responses where the person clearly only read the initial question.0