Do all racist questions, answers and comments get removed from GAG?

So, today I answered a question and a few minutes later I received a message saying that my answer was removed because it was too antagonistic.
It seems to me that the administrators or the moderators thought that my answer was racist. But it WASN'T, I was simple saying the truth.

I've seen a lot of racist comments here and it seems to me that none of them were removed.
I think this is unfair.
And I wonder if the truly racist comments are removed.

My intention is not to criticize the administrators or the moderators, I'm just asking this because I'm bothered.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's pathetic. There are hair products made for black people only, i'm sure white and Asian people won't use them because they don't have thick hair.

You got an enemy watching over your back or the questioner didn't like your answer.

• I never thought about that. But I guess you're right, maybe I have an enemy here.

• Thanks. I just thought more about your q. It might be you need to expand on your reasoning instead of just making a short statement in future, if you come across a similar q again.

• You're welcome. Thanks for the advice, I might do what you said. Maybe that was my problem.

What Guys Said 4

• I get opinions removed all the time, sometimes is day after posting it.
    I don't really care though I never say anything racist or sexist, just blunt or as they say 'antagonistic'.

• I never said it either. And I got a message saying that it was too antagonistic.

• depends how much insulting they are i guess...

• Yes, they'll be removed. I don't even bother with the race questions anymore.

• Moderation here is inconsistent at best, it is what it is.

What Girls Said 5

• i think many if not most are

• I have been hoping but GAG refused to.
    All they gave is a standard reply.

• The problem is that my comment wasn't racist and it seems to me that they thought it was racist. And the answer was removed.
      While other comments aren't.

• i am not pleased with the way they do the moderation but if i were to compare with other sites, here is considered fine.

• I don't know about other sites, but I believe in you.

• nope. _________________

• Do you remember what the comment said?

• Do you what was the question or what did I said?

• Hm... Sounds like somebody just has a closed mind! I was expecting to hear something that could be offensive, but in reality, beauty products are just made for certain colors/races. Sounds like somebody flagged it because they're a bit too sensitive. Is there a way to contact the moderators?

• That's what I think. Yes, it's possible to contact them.

• I think it just depends on the people who are reporting the comments