GAGers would you still redeem your points if this happened?

After redeeming your points, then the points would be removed from your profile. For example you have 23k Xper, and you buy an Amazon Gift Card... then you'll go back to 18k, and lose Guru status as well.

Personally i'd still do it, although i wouldn't like it that much... but if i had to choose between top rankings and Amazon Gift Cards... well i'd go with the AGC

What about you?

• I'd still redeem them
  • No i wouldn't

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont care about status so i wouldn't. i think its dumb when people use there points to feature a question

What Girls Said 7

• lol i wouldn't care. i tried to do this recently but i had problems so I'm like fcxk this ill just pay the full price.

• It doesn't work like that. GAG keeps track of the total points earned and redeemed. So even though the points come out of your redeemed points, you still have the full amount you earned counted toward your status.

• I can't use the points to redeem anything anyway because I don't like in America, Europe , Australia or Asia, so it doesn't exactly work for me. So no but I don't now anyways.

• I wld choose gift card, it is more real.

• yes, I would. (:

• That's fine I'd have no problem at all.

• Thanks rather dumb. Redeemed points shouldn't drop your rankings.

What Guys Said 5

• Well the old saying that nothing in life is free apples here as well lol , use them before they figure out how to tax them

• Nothing can stop me to donate to RAVEN.

• Of course I would still redeem them. But to be honest in the beginning I thought that. it was going to be like that.

• Of course I would.

• I want that gift card more than some stupid ranking here! >:(

• you need 2k points more

• or 5 days maybe. lately i receive 400-500 Xper per day

• Braggart bastard you don't have school. -__-""