Has any strange thing happened to your profile for the past one week?

Have you noticed any strange things happening to your profile since GAG's latest update of the site? Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I won't call it 'strange' - all that's happened is that the profile looks great :-D

Other glitches like ghost notifications etc have been happening on GAG from time to time especially during these frequent changes ;-) so they aren't strange either :-D

• Thanks. Can you see any strange thing in my profile today?

• Yep a dog sleeping cuddled to a cat apart from the profile pic of a dog with a duckling or a Platypus on it's head :-D

• And that you are following only 2 people which is not GAG or GAG Take :-D

What Guys Said 5

• My profile survived. But ghost notification are still active. They're working on it. All we can do is just wait.

• Yes. For instance my BA ratio is stuck at 239 questions.

• My pf picture disappeared last night.
    The other week I had a ghost notification that wouldn't diaaapear.

• I've got some problems about the time I've commented my opinions

• Nothing changed except for the info in it. :)

What Girls Said 4

• Yesh. My image shifted back to my default (which is way cooler than mine I must admit), there was a strange thing going on with the time whenever I submitted my answers, ghost notifications, sometimes it wouldn't allow me to post opinions & my messages were sent twice.

• tong bao, i find the shape of my profile pic is oval shape, is it the same as yours?

• O_o Yours has changed to round but mine remains the same. I saw that @YourFutureEx 's avatar was a semicircle 2 days ago. Haha.

• @YourFutureEx Yes, really. That red heart with the cross in your drawing could not be seen when your avatar was in semicircle shape that day. I could only see the top half of your drawing.
      But today I can see your full drawing :)

• Oh thank god. My efforts aren't wasted.
      Thank you kangy and pingju for letting me know. :-)

• Yes they didn't give me my quote. I want my quote

• Not really. I'm probably oblivious though.