Does anyone else think that it would be a good idea to have like a music and food category?

I mean if we can get a whole category for "how do I look?" questions, I don't see why we can't have one for music.

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Considering that this is primarily a relationship (and related) advice site, I suppose music and food realted questions can simply be asked in the 'other' category.

1|0
    1|0
    • Scrolling up my feed just now, I saw 3 questions about relationships. Most of the rest of the questions were in this other category. I know what the site is about. It was a suggestion.

• Show All
    • That's your opinion so I'll respect it and agree to disagree. Thanks for your input.

• You're welcome.

• definetely... especially music.

music is a big chapter in human history

2|0
    0|0
  • We got a "How do I look?" topic so people who honestly don't care about it can block them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good idea! And also other categories

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think it may work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea definitely and a category for silly questions too.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Exactly! I was just thinking about that... not so much food but that's s good idea too.

But I swear if they make this official that's definitely where I would spend most of my time answering questions. Lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol same here. I love music. I just feel like my music questions don't get seen bc they go in the other category with a 53975296091 other subjects.

• Music yessssss

1|0
    0|0
  • Food category yes, music eh.

0|0
    1|0