Whats the weirdest question you've seen on here?

Whats the weirdest question you've ever seen on here? I've seen plenty!

Most Helpful Guy

• Soooooooo many. I can't even remember one in particular.

What Guys Said 7

• Can I get pregnant from wearing my boyfriends shorts.

The education system in the USA must be really, really bad.

• Last month or something, an under 18 girl posted a question "What do you think of my ass" and then it's just a video of her slapping her butt... It was disturbing and cringey. But the opinions on the question were funny though.

• I can't even pick one.

• I seen one yesterday that had 2 different questions in the same place and the description had 10 more.

• I saw someone asking girls to fart in their face.

• here is full of the weirdest questions. Which one would u like to know? hahaa :D

• I saw one about a guy asking if eating his own man juice is okay lmfao

What Girls Said 6

• About three years ago, someone asked "Do you have an fetishes" He mentioned his fetish which was rubbing his own excrement on a woman's nipple. I don't know if it was a troll or not but I always thought it was super weird either way! Definitely left an impression :P

• It was about letting a beautiful girl poop on the tip of your tongue... it was the most disturbing thing I wished I'd never read ://

• To be honest almost every question is stupid only a few make sense.
    But I'd say that 'fuk you' guy tops them all. (That wasn't even a question actually)

• i saw a question a couple years back asking how do you kill your chia pet

• Some guy asked "How do I exercise my anus?"

• haven't seen the weirdest. in fact, i dont remember any weird questions at all. just plain stupid.