What does this mean coming from a guy?

Okay, so I am pretty sure I heard this guy talking to his friend call me cute or ask if I was. I also know that this same guy also asked my mother (along time ago) if i went to the same school as him and she said yeah and he said i have seen her around ( he doesn't know me personally and neither my mom). He asked her when his damiy came into the business she runs. My friend thinks this means something and that a guy wouldn't bring tht up unless he was interested but i dont think tht is the case? What does this mean

He hasn't tried saying anything to me though so i dont get it. Should i say something to him?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It's pretty gutsy to approach a girl's mom! I definitely think he's attracted to you and likely wants a relationship. But of course, you won't know for sure until he asks you out. So don't wait around for him, but feel encouraged! Would you please look at mine? Thanks! www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1312996-was-it-more-about-me-or-the-parents

• Yeah but that incident was about 9months ago and idont even know how he knew it was my mother since we dont talk. And whenever i see him he doesn't try to talk to me or anything and I don't know i want to say hi but i get scared and even though he said im cute a week ago doesn't mean anything right?

• Say hi! I'm pretty sure guys only say a girl is cute if they're interested.