If you owned GaG, what would you add?

If you were owned G@G what is one thing you would add to it. Be as imaginitive as you can.

Sorry , disregard, * were*

Most Helpful Guy

• Fart button. To fart on questions.
    Sorry for acting like a 5 year old

• Ahahaha That's brilliant! I have that sort of sense of humour too. so if you donn't agree, just press the fart button. Lol

• Welcome!

What Guys Said 20

• i'd change Amazon Gift Cards from $20 to $100

• I don't know, probably try to find a way to contact the parents of all these 13 year olds on here talking about sex.

• Now that's a really good thought! I agree there.

• Because they're talking to sociopathic weirdos that are 45 and asking young teenage girls about their masturbation habits?

• I have to agree with @hubris

• A is my penis or boobs big enough category.
    Be able to vote up or down comments.
    Get rid of the anonymous feature so the constant trolls can be blocked.

• Lol yeah they are good suggestions.

• A way to order pizza right off the site, with free delivery. You could pay with Xper points.

• Lol i' d love to do that! Good idea

• When you update a question, people get notified for it... or they can choose not to in settings. something i've been wanting for awhile

• 1) remove the anonymous feature, which is excessively abused for trolling. A screen name is already anonymous.
    2) aggressively step up moderation of all the hate speech
    3) do away with the feed. having a new entry at the top of the feed for every response to every question only serves to reduce the amount of questions visible in the feed to a handful of currently popular topics and results in questions getting fewer views and replies, and generally dying after only a few minutes if they don't happen to catch an audience right after being posted. I don't need to see 10 separate entries for the same question.
    4) remove the block feature, which currently only serves to allow people to insult others while preventing the others from responding and sticking up for themselves, and replace it with an ignore feature like 99% of the other internet forums which makes posts from specific people invisible to the person using the feature.
    5) get rid of the excessive whitespace on the desktop version of the site.
    6) do extensive testing with beta versions of the site to collect use feedback instead of constantly rolling out half baked interface changes.
    7) the ability to edit and delete questions and comments.

• I'd make anon cost points (like one or two) to deter people from trolling so much

anon answers anyway

• yes, good idea ( that's me with lost points lol)

• This is where GaG needs work:

1. Being able to edit your old posts with an 'edit' tab
    2. Deleting your old posts
    3. FaceTime/Google Hangout option for Expert Guest

• I def vote for number 2 , they should have that option

• Not much I'd add, the female user base would quit.

• Boob pics rating

• Sell it and cash out

• Lol. You'd be a multi- billionaire lol

• that's a stretch, but I would increase my cash

• Haha increase it a fair amount, i'd say. Lol

• I would add auto correct option... were the incorrect would be corrected... so no one can leave a stupid comment!

• Yes, that would be a good thing to see. I like that idea

• An auto notifications option perhaps... its irritating how you have to wait till you refresh the page in order to get the next notification.

• Yes, I agree. Good Idea!

• I'd add penis size for men and breast size for women.

• Haha Now that would be totally UNIQUE for GaG haha

• I wish when I post a comment it'd stay on the post so I could finish read the other comments rather than transferring me to that other page with more questions

• I would make it mandatory to give a reason for upvotes and downvotes.

• I'd make the age invisible again so that people wouldn't be scared. :P

• scared of what though?

• Really? That's a shame
      I don't agree with showing the age either. The main reason is , because there is too many predators. It's less private for people too.

• Haha, lol predators. XD
      And yeah I guess that's true too. :\

• I would IP ban probably almost everyone.

• What's IP?

• @BelleGirl21 Their gun shop is amazing.

• I will add story telling features.

• Everyone would be required to give a state id that puts end to the secret predators on here

• What do you mean give a state?

• You can be expedited from any country and brought to justice don't think you can't

• How you know i am not a Los Angeles Police officer with 13 under 18 police decoys? You know have no idea what we have on here

What Girls Said 11

• The scroll up button and an anonymous option to answer comments. The house button to be on the right and left hand side so it's easier for both r or l handed. I use my phone a lot so it would be easier. Maybe more cute animal avitar pics. I don't know I'm pretty happy with the site otherwise.

• I'd organize monthly pokemon tournaments, I'd add a topic called " Paranormal!
    Creepypasta storytelling time!", I'd add a topic called "Pokemon", I'd add a topic called "Politics".
    I'd be more lenient on trolling, I'd change the "followers" & "following" to "friends",
    I'd add a function in order to edit answers/questions, I'd add a chat feature for people who like... talking, I'd also make it possible for multiple people to participate in "messages".

• Block the users and not be seen by them on a question

• That' s a good one!

• I don't know if that is programmingly possible.

• -Quizzes for fun
    -Some random app games
    -A username search box
    -Other food gift cards besides TGI Friday
    -Unlimited questions to ask daily
    -A bigger avatar image circle thingy
    -Something to play music whenever you or someone else clicks on your wall
    -More guessing games
    -Something where we could have a collage of selfies
    -Unsensored gifs

I don't know what else

• Hahaha surely you can think of one more to add, to make the figure up to a round 10 lol

• Everyday, someones GaG pic should be randomly selected by the site for rating

• When mentioning someone instead of writing out the whole username, once the @ sign is typed the list of usernames who have commented on that question are available on your screen like when commenting on YouTube

• That would be much better.

• I'd add pacman or something cause this place is boring as hell

• Likes on opinion comments

• Yes, i agree. I have thought of that too.

• More like what I wld remove.

But to answer your question, I wld add in chatroom

• People chat via messages though

• The feature is more cumbersome because it is slow

• Oh, yeah that's true. Good idea

• A damn editing option.

• Video chat rooms :)

• Under 18s can only message under 18s to prevent predators from contacting them