why does no one answer questions on here?
Most Helpful Guy
1. If the question is too long people think "O I can be bothered reading all that". I do that myself. If I click on a question and there is paragraphs I often go find another question to answer.
2. People are attracted by the title of your question, so make sure your questions have catchy titles.
3. Also in the description keep it easy and nice to read. Don't be too full on in your descriptions and don't be sexist, racist or mean in anyway. I am not saying you are like that just trying to say if a person makes another angry with what they have written they either will reply with an angry response or just not answer.
4. I don't know if your from the USA or not but encase you are not remember most people on this site are from the USA. So when it is after about midnight in the different time zones in the USA you will get less answers as they will not be on GAG, they will be in bed asleep. Remember the time difference.
5. Sometimes people are just not in the mood to answer questions.0