Why does no one answer questions on here?

why does no one answer questions on here?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. If the question is too long people think "O I can be bothered reading all that". I do that myself. If I click on a question and there is paragraphs I often go find another question to answer.

2. People are attracted by the title of your question, so make sure your questions have catchy titles.

3. Also in the description keep it easy and nice to read. Don't be too full on in your descriptions and don't be sexist, racist or mean in anyway. I am not saying you are like that just trying to say if a person makes another angry with what they have written they either will reply with an angry response or just not answer.

4. I don't know if your from the USA or not but encase you are not remember most people on this site are from the USA. So when it is after about midnight in the different time zones in the USA you will get less answers as they will not be on GAG, they will be in bed asleep. Remember the time difference.

5. Sometimes people are just not in the mood to answer questions.

What Guys Said 9

• Sometimes it's cause they're talking and going on and saying stuff and it goes on like this one time he was talking to me an this girl came up to us and I was like why why why but she just would not ever even but do think this is normal even though run on sentences with no punctuation that never ever seem to get to the point?

• Sometimes the story is too long.
    Sometimes the question is ridiculous.
    Sometimes I JUST DONT WANT TO!

• traffic has slowed down lately actually

• It depends on the question.
    Sometimes there isn't enough info; sometimes there's way too much.
    And from what I've been seeing, a lot of the questions being posted are just repeats of each other, just worded differently and it does get demotivating answering those questions again.

• If the story is too long lot times it won't get answered
    if it's repeated question it's less likely to get answered

• What is G@G? *500 points*

• They do. Try making the title more interesting

• I don't know?

• Maybe because you ask stupid questions like this one?

What Girls Said 9

• The description is too long a lot of times. Also people don't always enjoy answering the "Does He Like Me?" questions which are quite common on here. A lot of times the questions have been asked over and over again so people don't really care to answer them.

• I do, alas people rarely appreciate my answers!
    Woe is me!

• We do.

We do.

• - if it is too lengthy , i won't answer
    - if it is ridiculous i won't too
    - sometimes it didn't interest me
    - traffic slow down a lot

• Repeat questions (why not search the site first for previous posts), immature posts. I post as much as I can and many are dups I've answered several times already.

• probably your presentation is hard to understand and less interesting. but you see? we answer

• Usually can't be bothered reading the description or stupid story with an obvious solution

• I do!!! I want points so I can ask questions 😀