Have you ever had a GAG post removed? If so, why?

Man like maybe four of mine have gotten removed. Its usually right when I'm almost at 100 comments and about to select MH lol. Some of you may remember the submissive/dominant post with the sexy "gifs for everyone". Yep, I either got "caught" for what I didn't think was too explicit or else some doofus reported it repeatedly.

None removed today... Goal Accomplished!!
New day, New post removed 😔
Another day, Another post removed! Apparently somebody didn't want IT but everyone liked my sexual gifs as usual
Finally something different! Instead of being to "EXPLICIT" my Shirtless Guy post just got removed for "SPAMMING"

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL maybe

OMG NO WAY! those gifs were bloody sexy. so tempted to post one now :P

• I know that was some sexy mess

• Lol @Thomasjeffy You remember my submissive/dominance post?

• OMG r u serious? i answered that one too lmao!
      no that's actually stupid tho-.-

What Guys Said 21

• damn your posts must be getting removed before I even see them hahaa. tag me in one next time. and nope only opinions removed for me.

• Lol did you see the post where I had a bunch of guys and girls posting shirtless. It was brillinat! Just got removed though

• No the challenge was for guys to post a shirtless pic. There was like 15 hotties but like 4 of the guys had over 20 votes.

• ooooh. hahaa

• lately this happens rarely to me... i'm a good boy now :-P

but the most common reason was "antagonistic" or "nosense"

• I have my good girl moments. Those gifs are just so addictive lol

• I payed you iphone bucks Mr.

• I had just took some pics for that shirtless guy post too :/

• It's in the two digits at least. They say I'm too "antagonistic" or "offensive" all the time, even though I don't think I am. Although if I think about it enough and squint a bit, then I can see it. Oh well!

• Lol dang two digits

• Well I've been here for a while, so of course I get a few like that at one time or another.

• It's mainly due to nonsense I post apparently "would you like fries with that" doesn't count as a question

• It's always for being antagonistic.

• Lol dang

• I blame people who can't handle seeing some lingerie and skin grind against eachother

• Prudes and people with no sense of humor... life's just great. ..

• I had a few lol. in total i have 5 of them. 1 Offensive, 1 Spamming, 2 Antagonistic, 1 Member Post (Posting insults of another member). but i believe all these post and comments were funny!

• I think all 4 of mine were from being too explicit witht my choice of gifs

• I had a question of mine removed. Only about a week ago.

• I was under the impression that I'd had opinions of mine removed before, but I've never gotten a notification message saying that it'd happened. So I guess I haven't?

• Dang i wonder what happener to the post then

• Language: posting something in another language

• Yes. Apparently I can't post a picture of me masturbating with a thumbs up and sunglasses and tongue sticking out on this site. Damn

• Yeah I have. I had links to open cup bras for girls whom didn't know what they were, and I've had some other good ones removed, but I can't remember why.

• Nope, not that I'm aware of. How do you know if one has been removed without digging around looking for it?

• The GAG people message you sayinh they removed it for being to explicit

• Then no, I've never had one of mine removed for any reason. But since I posted my opinion, they removed a nonsense post I reported that quickly turned into needlessly antagonistic thread.

• Lol close enough

• Me? Never.

Sober as a judge and practical as a sparrow.

• @OP, ''Have you ever had a GAG post removed? If so, why?''..

Yep. The reason? Easily offended thin-skinned professional victims hate me.

• Not that often. I'm a good boy

• I remember one post removed, but I can't remember what I wrote in it, or what was it about. :\

• because dumb girls report me. or dumb guys

• Yes. A few of the administrators/moderators are extremely sexist and biased towards women.

A woman critisized me in a opinion. So I criticised her back. They removed my criticism and then kept hers

• Is this OHGEE Lol

• Whats that

• Nvm, but yea they're not too biased. They removed like 8 of my posts

• i have been told if i post one more offensive thing am off this site lol

• I was wondering if there was a limit. How many times did you do it?

• *post

• i have no idea honestly

• I have had plenty removed because they were too funny. I like when my silly croissant questions get removed but other users croissant questions stay up. There is a croissant double standard :P

• There really is 😤

• *sticks buttered croissant up butt crack and tap dances away*

What Girls Said 14

• Of course. Some of the removals were justified and some were not.
    Antagonistic or offensive.

• I've lost count now. Sometimes it's because I've been a dick, sometimes because someone else is complaining because they don't like my opinion,, and sometimes because they whole thread must be removed due to someone else's bad comment. Or sometimes when GaG just don't like my question.

• I've had stuff removed before. It's usually for being antagonistic. 😒

• Give me an example of what exactly they consider "antagonistic"... I never got removed for that before

• From the site FAQ: "Antagonistic – While we encourage lively debate, posts that bait or antagonize are removed. Sometimes it’s just a matter of rephrasing it so that it doesn't have a hostile tone.
      For example, “I hate all ______, don’t you agree?” and "You're an idiot!" will be removed."

So basically anything that falls under that definition can be removed as antagonistic. If something of mine gets removed, it's likely because I called them an idiot or an asshole.

• Ohhhh okay

• Oh yeah a couple. One was when I asked where my lost ipod was. The question actually helped me find it though!

• Why would they remove the ipod post

• Something about it being irrelevant or something. I don't know! I think it's just as relevant as a penis size question lol

• Yea their removing the censored stuff in my opinion

• One of ny favorite questions that I asked got removed. I was mad lol

• Lol my question about Dominance/Submission was popular. I posted it yesterday and had 50+ folks

• Ahh I think I saw that one. Sucks right? lol why can't they let us live!!!

• Let us live and be horny from time to time lol!!

• I typically get things removed for being "antagonistic" whoops

• Lol your boobs may have won if my post didn't just get removed for Spamming

• That was a fun post lol. I was just about to select MHO

• Yeah, because it was nonsense.
    I didn't think it was -.-

• Many, for stupid reasons.. People get so easily offended

• Yea, i guess it just depends how far they thought we took it

• That topic being removed?:/
    weird

• Yea it was removed but I don't know why.

• Yes they said I was being antagonistic.

• Yes, because of "spamming" when my Q , was nothing like spamming... it was something like, what do you think of bi girls and they deleted it... blah

• Yeah I did.
    I posted awhile back saying fuck everybody because everytime I ask a question no one answered but when I posted that question a lot of people answered. It was really funny because everyone was just like fuck you back lol

• Lol dang that sounds fun

• I posted a pic of my sexy tits

• Lol so that was you with them latina lookin titties Hahahah

• Yea it really did, i think i might of had a lesbian moment just for a second haha

• Hahahah same

• Yup, it's always too explicit. Even though I've seen worse things on here that are probably still up.

• Omg thats what I said