How did you end up on this site?

I was looking for a answer to a question and boomed this popped up. I found it to be interesting, so I kept visiting.

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I was googling a question I had about men's behavior and got directed to this site. I liked it so I created an account :)

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Was running to the store to buy tampons and took a wrong turn.

2|0
    1|0
  • I was looking into an article my friend sent me, then googled a question to which google directed me here. I'm glad I did.

2|0
    0|0
  • Same as you, asker. I'm in my first relationship ever, and it's more complicated than most (long distance with a girl on the other side of the planet whom I can't meet in person for months to come). I've had a lot of questions and this was where I turned.

1|0
    0|0
  • The same way you did. I punched in my question on Google and I found my way here.

1|0
    0|0
  • I came across a question about government, I don't remember exactly what it was about, but it had so many answers that I bookmarked the page and kept coming back to finish reading all the responses. I wanted to share my opinion and join the debate so I made an account. I thought this account on here would be just another forgotten one that I made for a one time thing, that I would only remember when I see a random e-mail after like 2 months of inactivity lol sitting there like "Ohh yeeahh!!! I think I remember that site?"

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a question about shyness and google had this site come up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yahoo answers became shit and I needed something similar and I also needed to ask some questions

2|0
    0|0
  • out of boredom looked up random things found this site

1|0
    0|0
  • I refuse to answer, but I'm seriously not sure if this is the kind of place I should be hanging out...

0|0
    1|0
  • I was googling the term masturbation and I found this site :-)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Desperate for advice. I Googled my question and this came up first so I looked into it and started an account. That account was deleted because I messed up my email address, but now I'm here to stay.

1|1
    0|0
    • They couldn't get rid of you that easy

• They didn't try to. I had to delete it because I entered the wrong email and it wouldn't let me fix it without sending a verification email, which kept going to the wrong email. So I had to delete the account.

• I was trying to figure out if a man I had a crush on was flirting with me. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I was dragged in here by some cats :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Me too. I googled a question and found this site :)

0|0
    0|0
  • it always appeared on google and i wanted to know why a guy behaved in a way i didn't understand. I didn't knew if he was playing or what.

1|0
    0|0