Does this come off as creepy?

Would it be creepy if I wanted to message a girl on here just to tell her I think she's cute/beautiful/attractive? I would never send any nasty dick pics or be rude/ inappropriate. Sometimes I want to pursue girls but I'm scared of coming off as creepy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Paying a nice compliment like that isn't creepy, but to be honest, I wouldn't pursue girls on the internet. Nothing usually comes of it. Better to do that in real life.

What Girls Said 3

• I would find it creepy unless you're already friends in real life. Maybe you should beat around the bush and in the middle of the convo compliment her. It's best to do it when you're actually face to face with her though, that way there's no hint of creepiness.

• It doesn't come off as creepy if your sweet about it & nice. Plus your not like 48 so your good haha

• Honestly, yeah just a little. But it's also a little sweet.

Like, half creepy and half sweet.

What Guys Said 2

• 1ST YOU ""talk to her around the site 1st, if she finds you or the conversation interesting she'll inbox you" ^^ more times than not... you see a lot of guys just say "HI" but just like you said, they fail to realise that she gets about 40 messages per day ^^

most of them are so generic that they become just another guy to the girl LOLOLOL they fail to ask themselves this"what sets me apart from the rest of these guys"?

most guys here are so GENERIC its funny " THEN you compliment her

• Yeah, it's usually not the best thing to just write a girl online and only say you think she looks attractive

She'll say "Thanks" - end of conversation

You need something more to talk about than that, man. Look around you, comment on something you see or something, have a reason to write her that doesn't have to do with how she looks.