GaG Really Needs to Create an App, Huh?

Am I the only one here that wishes there was an easy-to-use app to access GaG?

I know you're able to use your online browser on your phone, but it's not very easy to use, and a bit glitchy, for me.

• I agree, you're not the only one.
  • I disagree, there should not be an app.
  • I don't really care, I'm fine with its current state.
  • Other opinion. (please comment below)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I have seen people say this very often and I still don't understand why you don't just use the browser.

• Thanks for the link. I had an Android. Unfortunately, it broke yesterday.

• Wow, I meant to post that for the opinion below yours... whoops.

• I do use the browser version, but for the times I'm on my phone, it's glitchy.

• will this application be available in tablets as well?

• Yeah they do. I primarily use gag on my phone so an app would make things much easier for me.

• I disagree. No point.

• Some people like to check on it like they would for their text messages, why is it pointless to you?

• Monetarily it's a loss. "Some people" doesn't necessarily pay the bills unless the app is ad heavy.

• So you're primarily based on the creation of the app being useless in your opinion, rather than giving users convenience (assuming it does).

• I don't really care if there's an app or not, I'm fine with whatever it has or offers. :\

• Yeah, I guess so. It's a good website. I just feel like a good app would be convenient.

• Hm, yeah, but what if your friends would find your account on your phone? Wouldn't that be terrible?

• Well, first of all I don't let anyone touch my phone LOL but you definitely have a point.

• I don't care, why would I go to the bother of using it on my phone when I can just use my laptop anyway. It's not something I need to do on the go, I just use GaG when I'm at home

• Some people use it outside of the home with their phone, but since you only use it at home, that makes sense.

• I don't see why, it can always wait till you get home

• I used to use it on my phone sometimes in bed. Then I got my tablet. LOL, so I'm okay now. But just wondering about other peoples' thoughts.

What Girls Said 8

• eh I don't know i dont mind logging in as we do now. mine's ok.

• So you don't really care either way? I don't know, I feel like sometimes in bed, I don't want to have a laptop screaming light into my face xD

• yeah not really. fair enough, but i just use my browser on my phone or iPad. i get where ur coming from tho.

• Been there done that... GAG actually recently had an app but it wasn't all that great and majority of us actually prefered going online so they removed/deleted the app.

• Oh did they really? I hadn't heard at all. Maybe it just wasn't easy to access.

• I actually prefer just doing it online. So much faster. Last time I checked, GAG had an app and it was a bust.

• I had no idea GaG made an app. I was thinking of an app that kind of has a similar layout as the Facebook app. The Facebook app is easy to use.

• Easy to use but extensively laggy. Plus questions in GAG get posted often. Refreshing is going to be a nightmare each time.

• This lol. i dont use the appp i just use the internet on the phone. :P

• If it was really fast ! My phone loads GaG so slow!!

• This site quits on me a lot (I have an iPhone atm). I'll type out a long answer then it'll just be like... nope I'm done and crash.

I'm not sure if it's the site or my phone but I don't have that problem on other sites

• Same, sometimes I crash. Other times, it's really just my keyboard and typing the glitches. Really annoying. Don't think it's just you or your phone, because I have an Android.

• I am fine with what they provide now

• Let's say the app is really user friendly and easy to use. Would that make things more convenient (to take GaG wherever you go) or is your opinion still the same?

• still the same

• It doesn't really bother me

• Let's say the app was pretty convenient and well made. You wouldn't find it easier to use? For example, in bed, using your phone, instead of having your laptop or computer with you.

• Yeah, I wish they create an App, but if they don't , that's not a problem for me!